The walls Mitchel

Life is getting busy everyday
Take a little more to stay awake now, yeah, yeah
She been busy digging out her grave
Telling me that I gotta behave now, yeah, yeah
"Mitchel we gotta go!"
Oh shit, I forgot we had to shoot a video today. This is the third day in a row we've been shooting. Then tomorrow we have to go to the studio for 8 hours. I don't think we can catch a break. Between having concerts every other week and then shooting videos and writing more music, we can barely sleep. Which also means we can barely stay awake.
"I'm coming Jesse!"
I grab a blunt in my way out, hoping it will wake me up. I light up before we step out the door and clearly Clinton doesn't look happy that I plan on taking it in the car.
"Really Mitchel? If that car smells like weed afterwards you're paying for the cleaning."
"Fine, fine. Just let me use it so I'm less dead and more awake."
"Just get in the car and open the window Mitch."
I roll my eyes as I walk out the door. Stepping in front of Clinton and lightly shoving him out of the way. I see that y/n is already in the car. She's been acting strange lately. She has uni now and quiet honestly, I don't like it. She's away more and doesn't have as much free time. That and she's in a class with people who could look at her much the same way I do. And nobody else should look at her like I do. She's also been more closed off. She's become quieter and less energetic. Honestly it feels like she's slowly killing herself with her schoolwork.
"Mitty!"
"Y/n! You seem happier today."
"Uni just got out for summer and I'm honestly the happiest I've been in a while."
"Good. I'm glad. Now maybe we can have some more fun..."
"Mitchel don't you get any ideas."
"I already have them. I could mess with you in this car, at the shooting place, at the studio..."
"Mitchel. Behave."
"We'll see."