Chapter 7

**Hayes POV**

(That night)

Kelley and I were laying in our bed at Bradley's house, since we didn't have one at our house yet.

"Kelley, I have something to tell you," I broke the silence.

"What is it," she asked.

"I-um-I love you so much and I have never loved anyone as much as I love you," I lied. I couldn't bring myself to tell her about Hannah.

"I love you too," Kelley said and then cuddled closer to me. Her hair was slightly in my face and it smelt really good.

"I'm hungry. Want me to get you anything from the kitchen?" I asked, getting out of bed at putting some sweatpants on so I wasn't waking around with my boxers.

"No I'm good, that burger filled me up!" she exclaimed. I laughed and then went down 3 flights of stairs to get to the kitchen.

"Hey Hayes," Bradley said, scaring me.

"Hey! Why are you still up?" I asked, looking at the clock. 12:30pm.

"I have to memorize some lines for a movie," he replied, looking over his reading glasses.

"Cool, what movie?" I questioned. I opened the fridge and a grabbed some milk, and then opened the pantry and grabbed frosted flakes. I like to eat cereal at night.

"Hangover part 4," Bradley said.

"They're making another one?!" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, everyone wanted another one," he shrugged.

I poured my milk and frosted flakes in a bowl and then sat across from Bradley at the counter.

"Shouldn't you be out with all your famous actor friends partying it up while you're still not married?" I laughed.

"Shouldn't you be with all of your famous vine friends, acting stupid while you're still not married?" he pointed out.

"We all kind of drifted after cam and Nash got married," I explained.

"Oh, well that sucks," Bradley laughed.

"Yeah, only Brent, Shawn and I are close now," I sighed.

"Okay dude, you don't need to spill all your feelings out on me, that's why you have a girlfriend."

I just shook my head and laughed. When I finished my cereal, I said goodnight to Bradley and went back upstairs.

**Kelleys POV**

I got another text.

Unknown: he's such a baby. he can't even tell you what he did.

Now something was up. Did Hayes do something? Why wouldn't he tell me? So many questions filled my head and I just wanted answers. But, if he wasn't going to tell me, maybe I'm not supposed to know...

Hayes came and jumped on the bed, leaning over and kissing me gently.

"You smell like frosted flakes," I pointed out.

"That's weird, because that is definitely not what I ate downstairs," He said sarcastically.

"I'm not tired. What should we do?" I asked, rolling over on my side so I faced Hayes.

"I don't know," he replied while twirling a piece if my hair.

"Let's go to a club. I want to get wasted," I said with a straight face.

"Are you serious?" Hayes laughed.

"Yeah I am. I really want to just let loose and forget about everything for a while."