Part 3

I got up to see who knocked on my door unsure of who it was. I was trying to stay quiet just in case it was someone i didn't want to see or talk to. I looked through the peep hole to see who it was. Chole, one of the girls next to me. She looked really pissed off for some reason.

"Um hi chloe don't you think its a little late to be-" I said as she pushed herself past me coming into my room.

" I see what you are trying to do" she said shoving me into the wall by the door.

"umm.. excuse me but i dont think im doing anything and dont push me" I said pissed off by the way she just barged into my room then started yelling at me not to mention she pushed.

" I know you are trying to get with Nash, but just know that he would never go for a girl like you. He's more into me and Olivia. Not Girls like you." She said eyeing me up and down thats when i remembered i was in a sports bra and spandex short shorts which made me cover my stomach with my arms. And with that she left my dorm. I was really offended by the way she finished that. What did she mean by trying to get with him all i did was tell him i moved in across the hallway.Whatever i was too tired to think about it, i checked my laptop it was only about 9:45 so i decided to go to bed considering my day tomorrow.

I heard a couple of loud bangs that woke me up. These people and knocking on my door at such bad times, my clock said it was 3 o'clock in the morning. I was going to ignore it when they knocked even louder which practically made me get out of my bed . I groaned loudly as I made my way to the door.

I opened it to see a shirtless Nash, which surprised me maybe because I was so tired and the lights in the hallway were so bright but he looked perfect standing there. He was smirking while leaning against  my door frame.

"Well are you going to stare or let me in? " he said laughing a little.

" I don't know its really late." I said looking down at my feet.

"Sarah, you said if i ever need anything to ask. And i need someone to talk to i couldn't sleep." he said putting his hands into his pockets.

"Can we please talk in the morning nash?" I said taking a step closer causing him to look me in the eyes.He looked really sad which made me regret what i said but not what he said next.

"Fine forget it, i never should've came here thinking you would want to talk to me." He then turned around and stormed across the hallway slamming the door behind him. I couldn't let him walk away like that he looked like he was going to cry before he stormed off. Whatever he wanted to talk about must have been really serious. After standing there like an idiot for what seemed like an hour i walked over to his door and lightly knocked. I didn't hear anything so i knocked again but a little bit louder this time.

"Nash i know you're in there, just open the door." i said almost yelling but not loud enough for Olivia and Chloe to hear because i didn't want that incident to happen again.

" Nash if you don't open the door I will break it down" with that he opened the door.

"What do you want?" he said almost yelling.

"I want to talk. like you did earlier." i stated looking him directly in the eyes.

"What if I dont want to talk to you anymore?"

" Well that sucks because i'm coming in." I said as i pushed my way into his room.

A/N: I dont really like this chapter part whatever you want to call it but yea so. Thanks for reading. Sorry again if there are any mistakes. :)

Ooo what are Sarah and Nas going to talk about? Or will they talk at all???