The Client

Maria's POV

I roll over to press the snooze button on the alarm going off on my iphone. I end up dumping my glass of water over spilling it on my phone at least it was my back up phone that my boss had just got for me for my job as a witness/ secret agent. Ever since my parents died in a car crash when i was 18 on the way to my graduation. A close family friend david took me in and gave me a job but the only bad thing is he was my boss the leader of our department. I'm not saying I dont like David because I do he's always been like that uncle he is a little over protective because of what happened with my parents.

As I get up and make my way into the bathroom in my huge apartment my phone, not the one i split the water on, starts ringing I walk over and i see david is calling. " Great" i mumble before answering it.

"Hey, david how's my favorite boss?" I say sarcastically which he picks up and does a little chuckle then goes serious.

"You need to get down to the station soon we have a new assignment for you" he says unsure of my reply.

"I'll me there in a half an hour, bye" before he could respond to me and run into the bathroom to take a shower.

*20 mintues later*

I had finshed getting ready which consisted of blow drying letting it go natural falling half way down my back. I had put on some eyeliner and mascara which made my hazel/ green eyes pop out. i had a simple outfit i was wearing a crop top that i got with a skirt and high knee socks. I still dress like i teenager because why not im only 19.

I left my apartment and got into my dodge charger i had gotten it from my parents for my 16th birthday. Its one of the only things i have left from them becuase i can't keep any of my personal stuff it will blow my cover in some of my assignments.

Once i had arrived at the station David was already there will my assignment in a folder. He handed it to me. 'This will be your assignment until we get the people that are threat to him" great I have to be with a guy who probably have a huge ego. "You will going back to college and follow this person around we will give you a schedule that has all of his classes, you must find a way to become his friend"

David gives me all the information about him and how he is in danger of being captured by these people and possibly killed but he isnt sure about them killing him. He gives me my new ID, lisence plate, and a credit card the usual . But, the one thing he said is most important is the phone he was giving me he called over Marissa, the stuck up intern that was 18 a year younger than I,and got the phone from her handing it to me. It was the new iphone 5s.

'Now Marissa had the idea to make you social media sites that already have a generous amount of followers, you can check those out later" he said with enuthasim that made me want to throw up. Its just that in school i never really had any friends i had a couple but i usually kept to myself . I got bullied a lot which made me nervous to go to college since i didnt go to college i just got the job because of David.

He then told me to open up the folder to see what college i was going to and see what this kid looks like. " He is 19 just like you so no funny business you are only doing your job to protect him.He is popular at the school and on all the social media sites you have been put on.You will start tommorow ill send the adress and everything you'll need to get there. We will put you in his dorm. I trust you wont make any mistakes in this assignment." He said the last part looking at me sternly then keep babbling on about the school.

I wasnt realy paying attention to what he was saying because all i could focus on was the picture of him he was so attractive i couldnt take my eyes off of the picture. His eyes where electrifying the blue in them looked like the ocean and his hair had just the right amount of highlights in the front he was perfect. No Maria dont do this dont fall for him , he wont even know the real you just the person your pretending to be. He is probably a jerk anyway because he knows hes attrative thinking he can get any girl he wants.

"His name is Nash...Nash Grier." he said looking at me with a smirk. He must of noticed me staring at his picture.

A/N:

so this is my first fanfic and i guess i left it on a cliff hanger lol idk. I wanted to introduce you to Maria whcih is the main character, what should her name

ill do the next part soon :). this took me about an hour to write so its super short hope you enjoy it. sorry is there are any mistakes in spelling im speed writing.