~chapter 3~

Natsu's POV:
When Luce and I got done eating dinner we messed around being stupid. Even tho we are 16 and in high school I suggested that we play hide and seek and she agreed. When it was time for bed I get a big t-shirt and hand it to Lucy. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and lie down on the floor next to the bed. Luce crawls into my bed and looks over the edge at me with a confused look. "What are you doing? Why are you sleeping on the ground?" She signed and I look at her "well I just wanted to give you your own bed sense the extra room doesn't have a bed.. or anything in there yet." I said and she crawled down the bed and sat down by my head. "Then I will sleep down here and you sleep in your bed" she signed "no way! Your a girl so I'm going to treat you like one and give you what you need ok?" I said in a stern voice. She shrugged then lied down beside me "if your not getting in that bed an I'm not getting back in that bed well then I guess we both sleep down here" she signed, I laughed and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She was hitting my back and yelping. "Chill... I'm just bringing you somewhere" I smiled and run out of the house with her still over my shoulder and forgetting that she OLNY had a big t-shirt on and kinda blush. I set her down when we finally arrived on a hill full of grass "what the hell man!" She signed obviously enraged, I sat down and looked up which caught her attention and looked up too. She sat down next to me and I could see in her eyes that they were shining. "She looks so beau-wait.. WHAT!? What am I thinking no way no way" I thought to myself and looked back up at the stars "... I can't possibly like her, Could I? I mean we just met... but I feel like I have known her for my whole life" I thought once more. Ten minutes has passed and I looked over at Lucy to see her asleep on the ground. I picked her up bridle style and walked back home.
~timeskip~
After I put Lucy back in my bed I walk out of the room and called Erza

Erza: Natsu this better be important! It's 1:00 am and we have to get up tomorrow to go help Lucy shopping!

Natsu: ya I know but when I took Lucy out to eat today she had to wear one of my sweatshirts and a pair of my shorts. I need you to bring some close for Luce so that she can wear them when you guys go shopping.

Erza: ok fine I'll bring some in the morning like around 9. Sound good?

Natsu: yes think you so much! Goodnight

I hang up my phone and walk back into the room and I lay down on the floor then I started to hear silent whimpers. I stood up to see Lucy crying I was about to wake her up but she started to scream. I was freaking out because they were like blood curdling screams, so I did the first thing that came to mind and laid down next to her and brought her close to my chest, hugging her. She soon calmed down and laid there silent and I soon fell asleep as well.

Lucy's POV:
I woke up to a good smell and felt myself in a tight grip like someone was holding me. I looked up to see Natsu. I didn't freak out and just kinda slid out from his grip and silently went to the kitchen. I started to make breakfast that was bacon, eggs, toast, and with milk. Soon after I heard a thud from the bedroom door then before I knew it I was tackled by a blanket. I got up and uncovered the blanket to see Natsu. He looked at me and smiled "Sorry Luce" I smiled back and made a plate for him then set it on the table which he soon ran to right after and started to hog it down. I heard a knock on the door "oh that must be Erza!" Natsu said. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a beautiful woman with Scarlett hair "hi my name is Erza Scarlett" she smiled and I signed "hello my name is Lucy Heartfilia nice to meet you" she looked at me "wait? She's... a mute?" She said and looked back at Natsu "why didn't you tell any of use?" She asked Natsu and he shrugged "sorry I didn't think you would care" he said "I don't care because now she is a new friend but that would have been good information Natsu" she said in a scary stern voice "A-AYE SIR!" He yelled in fear and I look down embarrassed. She took my hand and I looked up at her smiling "we're friends right?" She asked and I gave a small smile and nodded she dragged me to Natsu's room and closed the door "here, Natsu asked me to bring you some clothes to wear today" she said in a cheery voice which was a lot better then the scary one. I looked at the outfit and gasped, it looked so cute and I was so happy she was the same size as me. She did my makeup and hair too and it looked like this

 She did my makeup and hair too and it looked like this

When Erza and I were done I bowed and we walked out "ok all done! How did I do Natsu?" She asked him, he turned to look at me when he was drinking water then spit it everywhere "we-well

When Erza and I were done I bowed and we walked out "ok all done! How did I do Natsu?" She asked him, he turned to look at me when he was drinking water then spit it everywhere "we-well... y..you l.. Erza.. d-did great!" He stuttered and we both laughed "LUCE! Y-YOU LAUGHED! THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HEARD YOU LAUGH! Like really really laugh!" He yelled which made Erza and I laugh even harder. Erza left to go get ready and Natsu and I hung out for about an hour and I ate breakfast. When it was time to go we both jumped in Natsu's car and everyone met up at the mall.