thirty - four

"paris oh my goodness!" i looked around in 'awe,' ive always wanted to go to paris and here i was.

"i can't wait to see everything." luna swung her arms around me and we smiled at each other. david walked past us and stood in front, grabbing everyone's attention.

"the rooms are different here. i decided since its paris and we're staying for a while might as well get a nice room, so we're staying in a luxurious suite. which means, if you want, you can share a bed with your significant other but just don't do any of the stuff i've told you not to do." he sighed, i immediately turned around to look at luke.

"baby you don't even have to ask, i'm perfectly fine with sharing a bed." he grabbed me by the waist and kissed the side of my temple.

"also! since its such a nice room we are going to have photoshoots in it so keep it looking decent." david glanced at michael, michael glared.

we made our way to the hotel and once we got there we checked in and made our way to the very top of the building. 

david opened the doors to the room and we walked in looking around in excitement and amusement.

"its so pretty oh my god." i smiled. we continued to look around before deciding on rooms and such.

luke closed the door to our room and i fell onto the bed.
"i can't believe im in paris. with you!" luke sat down next to me and i reached up grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him down to kiss.

i was just expecting a cute kiss but luke ended up on top of me and we were making out before we knew it.

after a while i pulled away and luke lied next to me.
"we just broke davids number one rule." he laughed.

i smiled and shrugged rolling into his chest. "he doesn't have to know."

-

luke and i ended up falling asleep but when i woke up he wasn't in the room. i fixed myself up before opening the doors and walked to the lounge where everyone was.

"glad you can join us sleeping beauty." calum chuckled, i rolled my eyes and sat down on lukes lap.

"what's going on?"
"we're trying to figure out what to eat." crystal handed me the menu for room service.

"its a super nice hotel so the food must be good." ashton said and we all nodded. after a while we all just ended up ordering pasta.

while we were eating david got a phone call and got up, walking away. no one really cared since it was probably just business.

we all made small talk but we were interrupted when david came back into the room talking. 

"alright here's the schedule for tomorrow. in the morning we are all gonna go out and see paris and film a bit for the boys but around one we have to come back for a photoshoot." he started, he then turned to me, luna and crystal. "girls you are going to be apart of this photoshoot, don't know why. after the photoshoot feel free to do anything."

david gave us all a little more detail on what was going down tomorrow then continued to eat.

"im excited for tomorrow now." crystal smiled.

-

"paris is so beautiful." ashton smiled, we were walking back to the hotel for the shoot and the way there was amazing.

we ate breakfast at this super vintage restaurant and walked around paris taking loads of pics, the boys even filmed a little bit, and we met fans, and by we i mean the boys.  they weren't too found of us, the girls.

"okay so all they're gonna provide you girls is clothing so do your make up if you want and hair." david informed us as we walked into the suite.

it was 12:30 so i ran to my room to get ready. i applied light make up and put part of my hair into a top knot. hair was sticking out but i didn't care. 

luke walked in and smiled at me.
"you look beautiful." i looked at him from the mirror and smiled.

"thank you baby." he walked over to me and kissed me. i kissed him back before pulling away and checking the time.

12:55

luke wrapped his arms around me and kissed up and down my neck making me giggle.

"luke stop we have to be out there."

"i don't care." he mumbled, i got out of his embrace and turned around.
"well i do." i tapped his nose and walked out of the room.

the people who were taking our pictures soon came and introduced themselves to us.

"we can do the girls first since they'll be easier to do." a woman named rachelle told david. 

"okay, um i'm gonna be in a different room cause i have to make some phone calls so have fun."

"okay macey and luna come with me." rachelle walked us over to a rack and there were multiple silk dresses.

we picked out what to wear and went to change.

"mace wait let's take a quick picture." luna stood in front of a mirror with her phone, i stood next to her and she took the pic.

we walked out into the room where rachelle and everyone else was.
"mmm. macey i want you to wear something else, luna yours looks perfect. jessie start taking her pictures."

i followed rachelle and she had me change into a beautiful red silk dress.

i quickly changed into it and walked out to hear calum yelling, he was watching luna and cheering her on. she was on a white bed with huge windows behind her.

"that's my fucking baby! oh my god you're so beautiful." cal gushed making her laugh.

jessie told her she was done so she got off the bed and was instantly picked up by calum who twirled her around and kissed her.

"alright macey, get on the bed."
"don't be hitting on my girlfriend mr." luke joked, he looked at luke and laughed.

i got onto the bed and jessie started to take photos of me. i moved so i was sat on the end of the bed.

"yes baby! you're so hot jesus." luke praised me and i laughed.
"you got a great boyfriend."

when i was done they took pictures of crystal then we were onto the boys.

we were on the rooftop of the hotel and the boys were taking their pictures.
"look at my boyfriend, you go boyfriend." luna cheered on calum.

crystal and i did the same. soon everyone was done and we thanked the people who took our pictures.

"wanna go swimming?" luke whispered to me. i looked at him and nodded.

"lets go."