( S; Sequel! )

That Sneak Peek of Chapter One that you guys wanted has just been published!

( Let's Be In Love )

Remember The Guy In 333.
.
.
.
.
.

In the meantime after you've read the peek, go and read something else written by ME ;) I mean if you haven't already did that.

--JAKE; THE FALLEN ARCHANGEL (Completed)
--CLUBHOUSE; FOR MEN (Completed)
--THE BOYS IN MY ROOM (Our little Haleraiser.)
--DETRIMENTAL WORDS (You have no idea.)
--THE SPECIAL ONES (I'm still deciding, on it's way to the trashcan.)
--RAIN ON MY SOUL (Hmm. I like my angels and demons.)
--LOVE&CANCER (I loved writing me as a character. I was funny!)

I think that's all of them. Sad I can't even keep up with my own books. Lol. Love you!

----------------------------------------

ALSO ADVERTISING SOME OF MY FAVORITES ((I LOVE A GOOD WRITER))

LIFE IS A CUP OF COFFEE @thejamesconner (I am head over heels in love with this book. It's soooooo cute.)

POISONOUS @Nerdywaffles3132 (It's awesome to see beginner writers trying to find their place. I encourage you ;) Hey hey!)

BOARDING BOYS @BlissfullyInLove93 (The detail and finesse that this Author writes with is amazing. You won't ever get bored, more like mad that there isn't more for you to read.)

CHANGE ME @Larry_Lashton (I'm a sucker for a good LILO, and this is exactly a good one.)

OVERKILL @zi-tao (Finally got the sequel! You have to read Overdose to know about Overkill. Uunh, Louis ;))

TWO PIECES @alnima (Crying, this is so beautiful. I'm about to stalk @alnima for updates!)

-- If you are a good writer let me know! I don't mind advertising your work if it's good :) But if you SUCK, I'll let you know real politely and tell you what you need help with. I need improvement just like you. I'm not above you. I'm a writer just like you.