Escorts of the Living

Start from the beginning

Thalia: "I moved to another district, so I couldn't see them anymore." I nodded, but I wanted to know why she asked me that. "Shall we go and check on Yuuki?" She sounded off. She started to move, but I hold her arm this time.

Y/n: "Why did you asked me? And don't lie to me." I know it was a stupid question, but I had to. She sighed, then turned around, and looked at me.

Thalia: "Are you asking because you want to get the curiousity being answered or are you densed?"

Y/n: "Because I want to know the truth." She sighed again, but this time she answered.

Thalia: "I like you Y/n, but you seem that you don't want to take the step of asking me. Also, the time that I tried to tease you, but it turned out the other way around, it was the first time that someone made me uneasy and turned my game agaisnt me. I wanted to get to know you better, but deep inside me I knew that you had someone else in your life. That's why I decided to ask you now before we took off." She looked down and looked disappointed. I lifted her chin so she could look into my eyes.

Y/n: "I like you too Thalia, but I'm not sure if I'm the right guy for you. We would have to wait a little longer and see if Rei accepts to share, I highly doubt she'll share me, and it's wrong to do it behind her back." We stared into each others eyes. "But that doesn't mean that we can't have our teasing time a few moments." I smirked and she did the same. With that, she gave me a peck on my lips and backed away.

Thalia: "Like that moment?" I looked at her with my jaw moving side to side. "Also," She raised her hand with my gun. "...you have to check your pockets just in case." I extended my hand so she could give me my gun. She tossed it to me, I catch it, and put away inside my pocket. "And don't worry about me, there aren't good men in this world. They're probably dead already. And if they're still alive, then lets see if they can get me, but with the world being as it is, we don't have time to think about that." I nodded at her statement, even though it doesn't apply to me anymore.

Y/n: "Still, lets not do our teasing a lot, ok? It's still doesn't look right." She nodded and kept her smile. "Now, lets check on Yuuki." I started to walk. She groaned a little, but followed me.

When we reached the other lane, she was putting some military boots on. She looked at us and nodded.

Y/n: "Ready Yuuki?"

Yuuki: "No, but what else I can do?" She stood up and I got a view of her outfit. She was wearing a gray shirt with camuflage pants, and boots. She looked ready to fight and to kick some ass.

Y/n: "True, but at least you can go outside with us." She nodded. "Lets go to Mikey and tell him that we're ready to go." They both nodded and started heading to the managers office.

Five minutes has passed, and we reached the office. After I went through the doors, I saw Mikey making plans with Sam on a map.

Mikey: "...even if we can't get there, we have other routes." He looked at us and stood up straight. "Ahhh, the people I was waiting for."

Y/n: "Need something?"

Mikey: "No. I just want to re-run through the plans again." I nodded and headed over the map of Japan. "We are here, and the base is Northwest from here." I nodded. "So that means..." He moved his hand diagonally to the left up. "...the base is somewhere in this area, which is an isolated area. No buildings, no people, just a fence blocking the way and ahead of the fence just trees."

Y/n: "It may look weird, but it's obvious that the military didn't want no one in that area because of their hidden base."

Sam: "Which makes it more obvious that they barricaded that area more." I looked at him confused. "A few days ago, I scouted that area, and there was more protecion behind the fence than before." He answered my unsaid question.