CHAPTER 1

Dedicated to all those who waited eagerly for THE MAFIA QUEEN.Chapter one it is ENJOY😊

Unknown POV
She was a girl who cared less who lived life as if the world belonged to her. She only cared about herself and was known as the shopaholic girl.

The police came to arrest Lina. The media the paparazzi and the neighbors were all there watching. The headlines on the tv was "Daughter of the King of lawyer's arrested for selling illegal drugs." "The famous lawyer's daughter turns out to be a fraud." "17 year old of a lawyer caught with drugs" "Shopaholic girl is in jail" Different breaking news was spread everywhere. Her father couldn't even lift his head up as all lawyers do after they win their case.

One good thing is that he didn't care about others all he cared was about his daughter his only hope and the reason he is still alive. The world will talk and talk but in the end the world won't come to help you it's only your blood.

Let them talk let them say what they want that's what people were born for. Never look down upon your people because they are shame. We all learn from mistakes and we all know that once bitten twice shy.

Flash back
This world is a cruel place. I don't know why they don't understand that everything happens unexpectedly for a reason so they should stop taking unpredictable decisions. If you ever loved me then you will always take care of our daughter no matter what happens you will always give her what she wants and make sure she doesn't miss me or feel the lack of not having a mother.
"I promise I always will."
End of  flashback

His wife words kept ringing in his mind and he was worried about his word and the promise he made. Lina was given a non bail warrant this was a tough case for him as she was caught importing the illegal drugs. She did something that no mafia could ever do. This was really a serious case since he was a lawyer.

There she was smiling to everyone singing in the police car as if she was on a road trip. Before she left she looked and glared at her father as if she was telling him something and waved goodbye at him.

Everyone was staring at her as she entered the police station  they told her to change her clothes because she was going to stay here forever. Being stubborn she lied and said that she had allergies and she would only wear new clothes and 100% cotton or else she might die. They agreed because she was the daughter of the king of lawyers. She really was a drama queen and had an innocent face.

She was to share a room with three girls. She was walking as if she was on a red carpet. "Wow! So this is how a prison look like with prisoners like you all,"she exclaimed.Everyone just stared at her and some even sent her daggers but she gave no damn. She talked as if she was a wrestler so that you could be scared of her but she knew nothing when it comes to fighting. Actions speaks louder than words Lina!

They were given food thrice in the morning and if your late no food for you and if you really need food you would be given a punishment and get left overs and not food.

You are always suppose to be time conscious one of the rules in the prison. During lunch she realized the prison also had male prisoners as she only saw female prisoners before. They would only see one another during eating and working hours but sleeping was both of them in different places.

Lina
Here I was in a prison. They always tell me that I would end up here and it would be very hard for me to survive. They even told me that I should just be a gangster and not a mafia because it always end up worse than expected but I needed more I wanted to have more fun apart from shopping. Being a gangster is just something elementary than being a mafia.

I ultimately got an offer of hundred thousand bucks if I would import the so called drugs without getting caught and remember it's not anywhere but  New York. I knew it was going to be very tough but at least a try which ended up badly but I didn't mind because there's always a next time.

So my lovely squad challenged me to do so and if I end up in prison I should survive there until they are satisfied and tell me to get out and the second option was forget this whole thing and continue with our gangsterism.

I know am crazy but that's me Lina Alexander. I'm a cute innocent girl like Alexander always said but no way was I like that. I was home schooled but trust me It didn't even felt like a school I would just learn thrice a week because the other days Alexander was at work. I would skip classes and give several excuses moreover I always run from my math and chemistry teachers let's not forget physics because they always gave me a headache.
  (What about you?)

Especially mathematics I just hate the guy who invented it. He died and left while  he forgot to take his invention with him. He just left us hurting our heads and having sleepless night doing those questions while he is peacefully in his grave I doubt.

I had no idea why my dad choose this way after all even royal kids go to school and as far as I know and  I'm no way a royal kid and as long as your in USA you always must live and enjoy your teenage life to the fullest but I think not just us but all teenagers.

I did pretend to be innocent because I was by looks. I hell do have my squad but they'r all bad boys and girls. At least I finished school but they were all drop outs and I cared less because we all slay that way.

They were my only favorite people. They taught me how to relive stress and when in hard time and that was always by getting high. Yes that was our way.

My birthdays would always end in a quarrel between me and Alexander. A party with maids and co workers as if my birthday was a business party. Hell no and a birthday without my mother would always spoil my mood. I don't cry I get mad and furious so better watch me out.

Oh I forgot to talk about "Alexander" so called father of mine. He is a single parent and a famous lawyer and like they all call him "king of lawyers" as far as I know.I'm even sure that he will get me out of this prison because everyone claimed he was a winner.

Yes he doesn't know about my squad because am innocent I doubt. Let's wait and watch but I would get out after feeling life in here that was what I was challenged to do and I always complete my challenges. I don't leave any work incomplete.
~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaaa!So how was it you all waited for this chapter and urge me to write at least one so it's finally out so don't forget to
Vote and comment AND if u like it you can share it ❤️
~See u soon,
~SSk