Jaemin's always been persistent and needy, so he isn't surprised when he finds himself eagerly licking into Jaemin's mouth, tongue parting through the younger's plush lips.

It's cold, and it's disgusting with all the added wetness coming from the fat raindrops from above, washing away Jaemin's makeup and Jeno's sweat.

"Messy," Jeno smiles, tackling Jaemin in a hug, making him fall into the wet and muddy grass below them.

Jaemin squirms, because the mud was wet grass was uncomfortable underneath his thin t-shirt.

Jeno doesn't care.

He only cares and gets off of Jaemin when the younger sneezes.

"Shit," he mumbles, quickly standing up and holding a hand out for Jaemin to take. He accepts the hand, standing next to the elder boy. "You're gonna get sick."

Jaemin simply giggles, latching onto Jeno's neck again before kissing him some more.

"Inside," Jeno mumbles against the pair of addictive lips he loves so much. "Inside, calm down baby." He laughs, swiftly trailing a hand down Jaemin's arm to lace their fingers together and then sprinting to the locker rooms.

Jaemin heartily laughs as he's being dragged by his boyfriend and Jeno doesn't think he's ever been more in love.

"Pack your bags~" Mark sing songs, uncharacteristically skipping into Donghyuck's room.

Well, it wasn't really uncharacteristic, Mark was cute sometimes.

However, it was uncharacteristic and inconvenient when all Donghyuck needed to do was memorize his script for the upcoming school production.

"Shut the entire fuck up Minhyung," Donghyuck grumbles, not even looking away from his script when he cursed at Mark.

The elder's jaw is dropped, appalled at Donghyuck for using such language.

"Hey, did you just curse at me?"

Donghyuck sighs, Mark can hear the irritation in it, before he's whipping around so quickly Mark is afraid he got whiplash.

"Yes. Yes hyung, I did curse at you! Would you like me to curse again?" The younger asks, flailing his arms around to try and communicate just how exasperated he really was.

Mark doesn't like that.

"Hey," he says sternly, arching an eyebrows in a testing way. "Watch it Hyucks."

Donghyuck rolls his eyes and Mark doesn't know if he should confront him about it or not.

Donghyuck being sassy could only mean one thing; he was stressed.

I mean, Donghyuck was always naturally sassy, but the extra sassiness means that there's a bit too much on his plate at the moment.

Mark decides to keep quiet, settling on the fact that if Donghyuck really has something to say, he'd say it all in good time.

About fifteen more minutes go by with Mark reading an old book he found on his boyfriend's shelf while said person is mumbling lines under his breath, gradually increasing in volume.

"'And the qu'orchestrer simply couldn't just watch awake-' Watch laying awake, damnit!"

Donghyuck's outburst startles Mark so much that he feels the boom in his chest, almost falling off of the bed because Donghyuck was so loud.

Before he could scold Donghyuck for almost killing him, the younger throws his papers at the wall and angrily stands up, starting to pace around his bedroom while muttering his lines in rage.

Mark thinks Donghyuck needs to calm down.

So he tells him that much.

"Hyuck," Mark calls, but the younger simply ignores him, continuing his actions.

Mark sighs before getting up to his feet.

"Donghyuck—"

Mark makes a move to grab the younger's arm, but he simply rips it away, turning to face Mark with a red face and fire in his eyes.

"What?" Donghyuck yells, and it honestly takes a lot in Mark not to flinch, to just take his boyfriend's words. "Just fucking leave me alone!"

Mark tolerates Donghyuck's cursing, and even if Mark really has no say in what Donghyuck does with his life, the younger listens to his no cursing rule.

Most times he doesn't though, and that's fine, it doesn't bother Mark too much, but when it's directed at him, negatively might I add, he has to put his foot down.

"Donghyuck, calm down," Mark says in a low voice, and Donghyuck is reminded of how he has already went through puberty in the back of his head.

But through all his rage and anger, he doesn't hear Mark telling him to calm down.

"Fuck you," he settles on retaliating, growling lowly in his throat before stomping downstairs.

Mark pinches the bridge of his nose before following after him.

In the kitchen, Mark finds Donghyuck aggressively drinking a glass of water and slamming it down onto the counter when he's finished.

He's panting heavily as he uses the sleeve of his orange sweatshirt to wipe the excess water away from his mouth, one hand on his hip.

"You done now?" The eldest in the kitchen asks, switching to his sweet and caring tone, which Donghyuck is more familiar with, arms crossed over his chest.

Before responding, Donghyuck thinks Mark deserves 'boyfriend of the century', and then he lets his face crumble into an ugly expression as he feels pressure build behind his eyes.

Donghyuck sniffs and suddenly looks so small in his, which is actually Mark's, orange sweatshirt, his fringe falling over his eyes as fat tears start to roll down his cheeks.

"Hyuck-ah..." Mark says softly, opening his arms wide, so Donghyuck runs into them, crying against his white t-shirt.

Mark frowns as he uses one hand to pat Donghyuck's back and the other to run through his hair while shushing him at the same time.

Slowly, Mark starts to walk backwards, sliding down the wall once his back makes contact with him. He would've taken Donghyuck to the couch, but it was too far from the kitchen.

Instead, Mark sits on the hallway floor with Donghyuck sobbing weakly between his arms.

"Is everything alright?" Mark asks once Donghyuck has calmed down a bit, still shaking slightly from how intensely his sobs had racked over his body.

"I-I can't M-Minhyung hyung, i-it's too much! I have to finish my l-lab report and hand in my geography p-project and the play is due soon, but I-I didn't memorize my lines, and M-Mom's birthday is soon, but I can't—"

"Breathe baby," Mark whispers, shushing Donghyuck while he continue to fiddle with his hair,

Donghyuck shudders while he takes his deep breaths, falling limp against Mark after six deep breaths.

"You wanna talk?" Mark asks, and Donghyuck nods, starting his long, long talk about how shitty his week has been.

Mark doesn't think he's ever been this interested in something.