Bios (NOT A CHAPTER)

Rockstar Freddy
Age: 26
Gender: Male
R.Freddy is very nice and sweet. He is always up for helping people. He has 2 sides, a nice side and a mean. His mean side is always show when others are rude to his friends, family and himself.
~~~~~~~~~~
Rockstar Bonnie
Age: 28(Okay so? Bonnie is going to be older than Freddy)
Gender: Male
R.Bonnie loves playing his guitar. Almost all the children love him. He loves joking around and messing with his pals. He is not shy at all he is not scared of anything(well he is scared of somethings xD). Has a crush on Rockstar Chica.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rockstar Chica
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Likes music and sining. Dislikes rude people. Dosent eat pizza like her counterparts, she eats apples(I have zero imagination :D). Loves to party and to cuddle R.Bonnie. Hates when people catcall her and say "you can't do that" all because she girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Rockstar Foxy
Age: 28
Gender: Male
A legit pirate, adventurous and playful. Cares for others especially Freddy. Adores his Parrot! Dose not mind the fact he has one leg(the other leg is wooden). Has a habbit of acting like a puppy. Can become violent to vile people like Micheal Afton.((All of them hate rude people....im soo lazy hahahaha)). He can play the accordion really good.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Crappy bios but I was bored and wanted to write some. I might do the others.