Chapter 1

Hey everyone. Happy late new year 😅 I started this book almost four years ago, the first one about eight 😳. I think it's long overdue to finish it sooooo that's exactly what I'm gonna do. But let's start fresh. I'm going to redo these chapters and hopefully publish twice a month. Fingers crossed y'all . Thanks for sticking with me.

Love T

King

"Yo man, you can't keep doing this to that girl. You gotta tell her the truth." Trey scolded me for what felt like the hundredth time.
"I know man, you don't have to keep saying it!" I shouted.
We were in one of my old back up houses in Jersey because I was too much of a pussy to stay in Philly. I was afraid that I might  run into Lyric.

Taking another drag out of the perfectly rolled L, I sat back on the long white sofa, tuning Trey and the guys out and getting lost in my own thoughts.

I knew that I had to tell her. This big secret that I've been hiding from her. But I was scared, scared that I might lose her. I know that what I am doing now is making our relationship hang on by a thread but...

What I have to tell her. I know it will destroy our relationship. Shiddd I'm in so deep, she might just fuck around and put a bullet in my head.

I love her so much that even then, if it came down to her attempting to kill me or me having to hurt her, I'll proudly die just for her happiness.

Yea I know, that's sick, but our love is not like any other . It's poisoned and that's what I love about it.

"D" Leaf speaks, knocking me out of my thought.
"Yea." I questioned, Knowing that whatever leaf has to say will be the hard truth.

"You're going to lose." He starts, taking a pause to pull the blunt, slightly annoying me with his short cryptic message. I watch somewhat patiently as he exhales. Closing his eyes, he leans back farther into the cushions on the other end of the couch .

My heart races with anxiety, waiting on him to finish what needs to be said. While my body looks indifferent towards the whole situation.

After what seemed like forever, he finally speaks again.

"You're gonna lose everything if you don't choose wisely. You played a hard game and your deck is now showing. That lady knows everything."

He chuckles with a shake to his head, making my jaw tick.

"You have a choice that needs to be made. Stick to the plan and gain more power or get the girl and lose it all. It's your call man. Just remember, all the people that are tangled up into this fucked up game you pulled too."

                          - - -
Lyric

" Okay, Trigg. This is what I'm talking about. I love it when you give me them digits." I spoke with giddiness.

I couldn't help it, shit was going well here at the trap, extremely well and I owe it all to my bomb ass team.

"Mm yeah well, I would love it if you gave me your digits for real."  I catch the flirtatious smirk on Trigg's face and I got to say, if I were single he most definitely would've gotten a trail run.

Trigg was chocolate sexy. He was like a six foot four Hershey kisses with the almond in the middle. Just straight sexy. Soft charcoal curls, perfect white teeth and deep chocolate brown eyes.

"You like what you see ma?" He asks cockily after catching me looking.

"Mm, baby... you wish I liked what I saw." I teased playing it off, giving him his cut and sending him on his way, dying of laughter.

"Just you wait ma, you're gonna be asking for a real nigga and imma be right there when need to be."  All I could do was shake my head and laugh at his antics.

But once the loneliness settled in, all my troubles started to come through. Only living in this world for nineteen years, I've seen and been through shit that an average thirty-one year old could never comprehend

It's been so much that I could only wish that the scars were only skin deep. But the shit that I have witnessed first hand had fucked with me mentally.

And just when I thought that maybe life was getting better, that I found my thugged out knight in shiny armor

He leaves me. At the crack of dawn, I was awoken by a loud slam causing me to reach under my pillow and cock my gun aiming it at my bedroom door, only to look beside me and find tangled covers. Emptied.

Laughing to myself, I just had given that man my virginity. Six weeks later, I'm still in denial, maybe something had happened at his trap and he had to leave for a while.

With out me. Shaking my head at all of the pointless and heart wrenching scenarios. I lock up my drawers, safes and office

Heading home. Only looking forward to a bottle of Cardi and a warm embrace from Angel.
I mean he's probably out here fucking other bitches, so why not do the same.
Turning on the radio to my brand new Audi, an old hit came on fitting perfectly with my mood.

"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me twice can't put the blame on you, fool me three times fuck the peace sign load the chop and let it rain on you."

Thinking about how thurl Cole was for writing that verse, was the last negative thought on my mind, before zooming down the road feeling ready to be feasted on if you know what I mean.

——
King

"Yo man I already told you what I know man come on, please man don't kill me! I got a son." The crooked ass cop screamed, almost killing my ear drums.

"Yo shut the fuck up with all of that screaming shit." I said, right before send another powerful punch to the side of his already bruised head.

That only made him cry harder like the little bitch that he was. I finally figured out how the little bitch got all of that information about my relationship with Lou.

She got one of my men to go against me. One of the very many cops that I had on my pay roll. I should've known that she would've used his ass. The niggah was greedy when it came to the bag and squealed like a pig when it was teasingly in his grasp.

Shit I thought he was smarter than that. But hey that's what I get for assuming shit. After sending blow after blow to his body, I soon stopped. Feeling bored of the situation.

"You're right, you do have a son so I'mma let you off easy."

"Th- thank you King. Thank you man! I promise I'll never do this again man, you got my word."

"I know you won't. And maybe I'll give you a chance." Aiming my gun towards his head, he starting crying again shaking his head no.

"Pleas-" bang!

"Here, clean this bitch up and give it back to me. I want the bullet out of his body and somewhere in the ocean. And put him back in front of his car. Make it look like a drive by."

After giving the orders, they all scattered about, getting down to business all with that same fear in their eyes.

I never said that I'll let him live. Simply that I'll let him off easy because of his son. A bullet to the head is easy. Isn't it?