UA Highschool

Second person POV

Your life focused on training pretty much till you were fifteen, and that's about eight whole years or hard work, but with that, you were already powerful enough be able to face a multitude of pro heros. To cut this short, you were pretty phenomenal.

But actually writing about those eight years would be a drag, almost as much as having to read them, (and more time to wait to see dabi) so we'll skip them, and get to the first day of exams to get into UA, one of your most eventful days to say the least...

-

You were only a few weeks from sixteen, which would make you one of the oldest in the class, if you managed to get in that is. Your mother already signed all the paperwork to get you in the examination and you'd be taking the first exam in a few hours, keeping in mind to hold your quirk at bay for as long as you were able to, alongside getting a high score.

"Bye sweetheart, good luck, I love you..." Your mother told you as you opened the front door.
"Don't worry, I can do it," you responded shortly before walking outside and closing the big door behind you.

You only took necessities, like your bag, which didn't contain that much, like some stationary, phone, etc. It was surprising how calm you felt, but the nerves would probably get you once you were there, you assumed.

"Dad, I hope you're proud of me..." You muttered narrowing your eyes. "And Shouto, please... Forgive me..." Your eyes began to feel more humid then usual. You took a large, shaky intake of oxygen to keep yourself from bawling your eyes out in the middle of the street, and chose gulp down the tears and carry on with a confident stride, but eventually slowed down to a more comfortable pace.

At a steady pace, you walked along the road, not paying attention to your surroundings. You hummed F/s on your way because you felt a little alone.

You sighed at the towering building looming over your beautiful figure, (which you inherited from your mother) "First time I see you in real life, huh?" You asked the building as if it could answer.

There were many people entering the large structure, and already inside the building, you assumed. However, your attention was drawn to a boy with messy green hair, possibly because he had tripped and had the expression saying, 'I-done-fucc-'.

You almost leaped to catch him, but he stopped mid hitting the ground. It took a lot of strength for you to move back, since your body was pretty much in the air. After finding a balanced stance, you sighed and looked at an adorable brunette approaching the boy.

She began talking to him happily whilst he was frozen, it looked cute. You smiled and put up your loose fist to your mouth which hide your smile. It was a habit of yours.
Then you looked back up at the tall building, and followed the crowd, blending in perfectly.

There was a huge array of seats which you were dumbfounded by, you knew it was going to be really big, but this is massive! You stared in awe and looked around, finding an empty place to sit.
There was a few empty seats up top, so you decided to sit there, plus the view was pretty nice from there.

Your E/c orbs drifted to the blonde pro hero who began to introduce himself loudly, it was present mic. You loved his attitude and pleasant aura. He shortly began to introduce the aim of the entrance exam including the rules.

You heard some muttering from a distance, curious who it was, you ignored present mic for a while to look for the culprit.
You squinted, making sure if it's the right person, and it was. The same boy who tripped had been the one muttering, he was probably excited and nervous, that's all, you thought, and smiled it off.