Chapter 12

He was so beautiful. And once again we match, well kinda the hue was off just a little . He had on a red shirt with blue skinny jeans 'they were darker then mine. But still he look like candy, I could just eat him up.

"Hey there." Sarkis said. "You look amazing!"

"Aww thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I said with a wink.

"Ha, so are you sure Franquè won't mind that I'm here." He asked as we walking to the house. If he thought I cared if she wanted me or him there. He's too funny.

"Ugh I could care less. I'm like a big sister to Rob an I will be there for him no matter what happens with me and Franquè. So she'll just have to be upset!" I said.

"Oh alright~t~ then. Where do we put the gifts?" He asked.

"Over there on the table." I said. We all heard a knock at the door. "Hurry up Sarkis, their coming." I said as he ran over to where I was.

The door open and in walk Rob. "Mom how could you forget my birthday. I've been talking about it all week." He said sadly. And everyone jump up and said "Happy Birthday! ". He just look scared for a second, then started smiling and gave his mom a big hug.

"Thank you mom!" Rob said. "Thank you all for this!" And everyone one started walking to him talking. I was having a small conversation with Sarkis when Franquè came down the stairs.

"Ahh look who's here." She said.

"Hi to you too." I said. I looked her up and down. Wow I put a good beating on that ass.

"Hey Franquè, my uncle said if you ever want to party. You can get in free." Sarkis said.

"Why would I ever go back to that club?" She split out.

"Well I don't know but you brought a lot of new customers. I guess its a way to say thanks." He laughed.

"Not funny, but thanks I guess." She said.

"Big sis I'm so happy your here." Rob said. He said it like he was surpised to see me. I knew Franque had something to do with this.

"Aww you are so cute and dad said happy birthday." I said.

"I didn't know you too were related?" Sarkis said.

"Haha we aren't really but he's just like my family. I like to think of myself as a only child with a sister on the side." I said.

"She doesn't claim her brother." Rob said."And who are you?"

"Im Sarkis -. " I interrupted Sarkis "He's my friend I meet a while ago and I wanted you to meet him. And tell me what you think?" I said. Trying to keep Rob from doing the Baran. Why are man so protective of me.

"Okay are you and Franquè friends again?" Rob asked, looking hopeful.

"No." Franquè said.

"Anyways I hope you like the gift I gave you!" I said. And with that he left. Me and Sarkis left Franquè by herself, and walking to Corbin.

"Ahh so he still here after the murder scene." Crobin laughed.

"Well he'll fit in very well in this group." Stafford said.

"Thanks but where the hater-boy?" Sarkis chuckled. "I haven't heard a smart remark all day."

"Don't do that, he just has feelings for me. And I think its not so bad. Because he knows an understand me on a deeper level than I truly understand myself. But its a good thing to know someone always watching out for me." I said aloud but I was kind of talking to myself!

"Is that how you really feel?" Baran said with hopeful eyes. We all turned around and saw him.

"Uhm I guess. When did you get here?" I said trying to change the subject.

"A while, hey guys." He nodded head. "Excuse us." I said taking Sarkis hand.

We sat outside just talking about our selves until they were about to cute the cake. "Happy birthday, how old are you? 12 may the good........" and all that.

"So want to hit the club tonight. Its lady's night." Sarkis said.

"I guess." I said.

"I'll pick you up at 9:00. Wear something green. Drak green not the bright green. Goodbye, my love." He said.

"Bye." I said so low I didn't think he hear me. Because I was shocked he called me 'his love'.  We had only known each other six months, I guess thats enough time to fall in love.

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ @TairBlossoms ~