•15•

These are some awesome bisexual quotes I found. Some can even be for other sexualities, not just bisexual in general. They really made me happy.

"I'm not 'coming out' to my parents about my sexuality because my brothers didn't have to come out about being straight. I'll just bring a girl home and they'll figure it out."

"You May choose to see my bisexuality as a defect, but I believe it is a gift. The gift to love someone for who they are, regardless of gender. So when did love become such a bad thing?"

"The best feeling is being able to say, "She's my girlfriend." (This is actually one I came up with myself.)

"If you're gay, that's cool.
If you're a lesbian, that's cool.
"If you're asexual, that's cool.
If you're bisexual, that's cool.
If you're Pansexual, that's cool.
"If you're straight, that's cool.
"If you're not sure, that's cool.
If you hate someone because of their sexuality... think again."

"Some people say that being bisexual is a 'sin.' I say that it's a reward." (Another one I came up with ❤️)

"Mom doesn't want my little brother to take ballet lessons, because she thinks it'll "turn him gay." I got my brother ballet lessons today with my best friend. He's happier than ever, but it's our secret."

"I will never apologize for being me. You should apologize for trying to change me."

"Bisexuality is not a 'phase.'"

"If my kid ever comes out as lesbian, gay, bisexual, Pansexual, asexual, or transgender, I'm going to kick them out of the house...

For a few hours while I organize a coming out party!"

"Lets Get one thing straight. I'm not."

If you were in anyway offended by this chapter, well then I'm sorry. But we're all people, whether you like guys, girls, or both. Accept that. Because we're not going anywhere anytime soon.