Chapter Twenty Four

AGrantJTM Collection presents

DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET BOOK 2

"MISSING PIECE"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it the same as the liked in the book 1 (DDS). Kindly leave us a good and nice feedback.
Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Verite's POV

"She received it?"

"Yes Sir, I believe that she is looking at it right now"

"Good, I owe you one" as I last said and drop the call then

I know i'm being obsessed to grab Rhi but I don't care because I want her back in my life.

Yes, you're right. I'm the one who ordered someone to send G a cctv footage of me and Rhi together. I can't force Rhian to let go of Rhi that's why i'm doing the best that I can to make G let go of Rhian.

As I ended the call, I started to drive my car again to the Navutzki's Mansion. As soon as I got in Mr. Connor Navutzki welcomed me.

"Andrew? Is that you?" As he was a little bit shocked to see me and I just smiled as well seeing him, My other GodFather.

"It's so nice to see you again Boy, it's been a long time"

"It's good to see you as well Uncle Connor, i think it's been 5 years since i last saw you. How are you? I heard that you've been sick"

"I'm good now, thanks to your God-Sister Glaiza, have you seen each other already?" As he asked and bitterness comes in me knowing that G is close with him.

'She's his neice after all . . .'

"I'm working for her again Uncle. Being a business partner" as I said setting aside my bitterness

"Well that's good. Seeing our successors being business partners? Well i think your Dad is as proud as I am" and I just gave a fake laugh

We had a quick chitchat specially asking for my childhood friend TJ, which is his son. Then I also mentioned her that i've been friends with her step-daughter that's why he asked one of his servant to call Rhian.

After a few minutes of waiting Rhian came and I just smiled seeing her.

"Hi Rhian" as I said but i can feel the surprise in her face.

"Rhi, you didn't mention that Andrew is one of your friend, Andrew here is my GodSon, and TJ's childhood friend"

"D-Dad . . I-I d-didn't k-know"

"Well atleast now you know. So i'll be leaving you both to talk to each othet, you know catch up" as Uncle Connor said and left us.

I stood up to give my respect to her but to my surprise she's already pissed off.

"What the heck are you doing here Drew?!" As she asked and to be honest that made me sad a little bit

"To see you. I want to see you Rhi"

I gave her the space for five days since I want her to decide to be with me. But seeing that she can't decide for her own i did grab the opportunity. But seeing it right now, didn't work so well, but i ain't gonna give her up.

"Are you out of your mind?! Why are you cornering me like this Drew?! Why?!"

I can feel the anger and frustration in her eyes but still she manage to let her boice low because I know that she doens't want other to worry at her situation.

I took the opportunity to hold her hand and calm her but she took her hand with force

"Don't you dare play with me Drew! You know that the thing about us is already done! Why do you keep on bugging me?!"

"Because I want you back Rhi! I want you back!" As I whisper with firm, enough for her to hear.

"So threating me is your way to have me back?!"

"Yes! . . I don't care if i'm bring selfish! But one way or another i'll do everything to have you back! Even if my way is to sign a contract to the devil i'll do that! Just to have you back!"

"You're sick! You're being delusional"

"Who cares if I am? Still my offer doesn't change. Come with me, and Glaiza will be safe. Reject my offer and you'll see your precious Glaiza dead" as I said leaving her crying

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

Why? Why do i have to experience these things? I thought my life was normal but all of a sudden it turns upside down.

I thought i'm just a simple Rhian Denisse Ramos-Howell Navutzki, a college student leader back then. But meeting her made my world change.

I don't want to regret everything that has happened but why do i feel like i want to? That i wished that i never met her? Because if I didn't my life should've been the same.

I was back in reality when i heard my phone ring and I saw it's Glaiza. I felt the fear in answering the call because I've been keeping secrets from her, but this time my hand is the one who made the decision by pressing the answer button.

"H-Hello? . . G? . ."

"Are you busy later? . . Can I invite you for dinner?" As she said and i felt the tear falling in my eyes again

"Uhm . . . Sure . ." As I said trying to control my voice so that Glaiza won't hear me crying

"Great . . I guess i'll pick you up in your Condo Unit" as she said but I corrected her

"Ah . . I'm not in my Unit. Can you please pick me up later here in the house?" As I said and I didn't hear a response from her

A fee seconds past and she speak again but i felt the coldness in her response.

"Okay"

"I guess i'll see you . . Later? . ."

"Yes. See you" as she said then drop the call

And i took the moment of closing my eyes and thinking of possibilities that might happened later.

Possibilities of what will be the outcome of my decision on whether to stay or leave.

Can I?

Can I leave her again?

-x-x-x-x-x-

Author's Note
Miss me? Of course not me, but you guys miss the update. So taduhhh! So from now on we'll finish the story. And as I mention in on of the comment, a flashback will happen for them to realize what's the missing piece in the story. Rhi and G has been battling for 2 years for their love, and they haven't understand what's the missing piece in their story yet. For them to realize they need to know what's the root of everything so let's see the flow of the story.