-IV-

Like how Wayo's prediction and brief diagonosis earlier, Lauren really had an allergic reaction to something foreign she was exposed to. Based on the symptoms Mingkwan explained, the Doctor did a quick examination to confirm their guess.

Of course Lauren didn't leave the clinic without a fight. She threw a fuss when she was 'mercilessly' untangled from her 'Mama', at least for her it looked like they want to take her 'Mama' away from her and she doesn't like it so she tried her all might to cling onto Wayo but to her disappointment they manage to remove her grasp away from him.

In the corner of the room, Wayo purposely avoided looking at the wailing baby, trying hard not to shed a tear and to stop himself from answering 'his' baby girl's heartbreaking calls.

After confirming what causes her allergies the Doctor prescribed the right medication and ointment for it. Fortunately, Lauren stopped crying as soon as they handed her back to Wayo and sleep right away after snuggling back to her Mama's neck.

Mingkwan immediately settled the medical fee and bought the medicine in the hospital's pharmacy at the same time because he can sense that the other male was already exhausted too. He is also tired but he doesn't let Wayo or his Baby feel it considering that the two might get affected with his mood.

Remembering that they also need to fetch his youngest, he guided Wayo and his baby girl to his Bentley.

The older guy didn't know why but he felt at ease when Wayo stayed there in the clinic with him. He suddenly feels confident and that everything will be alright as long as the younger is with them. He was so lost when he heard his baby's condition but when Wayo comforted him, all his worries vanished.

'Wait... I even complimented him!' Migkwan thought but disregarded it fast because he was already driving. He can't afford to be distracted now.

Wayo Panichayasawad easily breaks the walls that the young business man built to protect his children and himself. He knows that it is slowy crumbling down with the teenager's constant appearance in their life. He just forced his way inside with promising protetion and uncoditional love for his two babies. The boy is ready to sacrifice himself for his children whom he just meet once and it makes Mingkwan vulnerable.

Wayo's pureness and sincerity makes the most powerful businessman weak.

His sunshine had shown the CEO the other side of the wall again and it annoys the hell out of him because he knows exactly what kind of attraction he's feeling for the younger man. It was like how he felt when he first saw her without knowing who she really was.

The moment he saw Wayo in the Day Care Center Mingkwan knows he's in a deep trouble yet there's a part of him that still wants him in their life. He was making haste decisions which is suprisingly out of his character.

Although he is still bothered by the fact that his ex wife and him share similarities with their facial features, what confused The CEO more is that he doesn't feel any hostility towards the shorter guy. He admits that he doesn't like anyone to approach him or Lauren and Cooper but with Wayo's case, he doesn't seem to dislike him even if he looks like her.

He can't even remember if his ex wife facinated him like how Wayo does. There's something about the guy that's drawing Mingkwan closer but being hard headed he is, he's not liking it, not a bit of it.

He keeps on convincing his self that he cannot take the risk and open himself to him. He doen't want to repeat his mistakes and he won't be fooled again, at least not with the same face.

When they have arrived at the center, Mingkwan peaks at the passenger seat. His heart wavered a little when he saw the position of Wayo and his baby girl. They look perfect, with a baby tucked comfortably in his arms and him displaying his tired yet mesmerizing eyes.