chapter 2

Sabrina’s POV

I wake up in the hospital bed. I open my eyes and let me tell you. How can this many people be in one room. I don’t even know any of them.

“Good morning love” Harry says.

“Umm, good morning?” I say.

“Did you sleep well?” he asks

“Ya sure, who are all of these people?” I ask

“Oh these are my band mates and their girlfriends” he tell me.

“Hello love my name is Louis and this is my beautiful girlfriend Maegan” I person with stripes on tells me also pointing to a really pretty girl.

“Hi I’m Zayn and this is my lovely girlfriend her name is Allison” he also points to a very pretty girl.

“Ello my name is Niall and this is my princess Narese” He says pointing to a very pretty girl.

“Hello I am Liam and this is my beautiful and lovely girlfriend Ellie” he also points to a very pretty girl.

“Well my name is Sabrina and I just had a baby, speaking of that, where is my baby?” I ask

“She is in the Nursery” says Maegan

***Knock knock knock*****

“Come in” I say

A nurse walks in carrying the most beautiful little baby I have ever seen.

“Hello Mrs. it’s time to name your baby” the nurse says to me.

“Her name will be Annabelle Grace

I have always loved that name. It will be the name she will go by.

“That’s a really pretty name” says Ellie

“Thank you” I say to her.

“Alright well we have an interview to go to so we will leave you and your baby alone while we go.” Says Liam.

“Ok bye”

“Can I have your number please?” Harry asks me

I gave him my number and then they all left. It was just me and little Annabelle Grace left. I sat there and just stared at her. I love her so much. She is just so perfect.