Chapter 1

Sabrina POV:

Its gets hard never knowing what I am going to be doing next in my future. I do know one thing for shore I am going to have a baby.

My life is not what I planned at all. My parents died a little over a year ago. I have no boyfriend. I do make pretty good money but I am not proud of how I get it. I have to sell  my body just to make any money. I tried no one will hire me.

My life is all over the place right now I nine months pregnant with a healthy baby girl.

"owwwww" I yell.

"someone help me my baby is coming"I yell.

Nobody is going to hear  me. I am in my flat. That is until I see someone come in and pick me up. They took me into there car and started driving. I was scared becasue I didn't know where this person was taking me.

" where are you oww taking me" I finally said.

" to the hospital" the person said.

We arrivied and I was lifted up and taken into a wheel chair and brought into a room.

Harry's POV:

I was leaving my flat when I hear a scream. I walk to the flat next to mine. I hear

"someone please help my baby is coming"

I open the door and it wasn't lock. I hurry to the girl she looks about 17 years old. I pick her up and carry her to my car. She asked where I was taking her and I told her to the hospital.

When we got in they took her to a room. Someone asked if I was the father and I said no.

~ A few hours later~

"anyone in here for Sabrina" the nurse asked.

I stood up and followed her to her room. I walked in and saw her and her baby girl. They both looked so cute together.

" hello love, my name is Harry Styles" I said to her.

She laughs "hi, i'm Sabrina Mitchell"

We talk for a while and then she falls asleep and I hold her baby and watch her sleep. She looks so beautiful.

I think I am falling for someone I just met.