12- Passion, Love, Lust, and Sex

Kk, here's the next part that I wrote extra fast for the people that wanted more and fast.

Since I have written this extra fast, please remember to reward me by voting and leaving comments.

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

*-*-*-*-*

Ashlyn's POV.

I wanted to laugh at him, tell him he was being ridiculous, but the look in his eyes told me he was being completely serious. My mouth had gone dry, and the only thing I was able to get out was a whispered, "How?"

Andrew leaned his head back against the wall, letting out a deep breath, "About six weeks ago, you came to one of my parties. We got really plastered, you more so than me. We started kissing and after a little bit things accelerated. You ended up in my bed, you pulled off my shirt, then moved on to my pants, I asked you if you were sure and you nodded. And, well, you can guess what we did. When Josh came home yesterday saying you wouldn't talk to him, I wanted to know why, so I made a call, and the information literally ended up at my door step within the hour. I read through the doctor's notes, his examination, and saw you were pregnant, I was going to use that against you, but as I read the next part I knew, the times match up, and I don't think we used protection."

He finished speaking and silence enveloped the house. Everything he had said made sense, everything he had said was ringing a bell in my head, making me remember. He was telling the truth, it had been right before he had cheated on me, which even though I didn't remember the event from the night before at the time, I think that my subconscious mind knew and that made his betrayal hurt the most.

The silence was broken when he said, "I didn't cheat on you," as if reading my thoughts.

"Don't lie to me. "

Andrew faced me, "I'm not lying, I didn't cheat on you, how could I after what we had done? You found a pair of underwear in my room, women's underwear that Josh had left there after using my room as his love nest for the day, and immediately assumed I had cheated, you raced off to your brother, who came and bashed the fuckin' crap out me, with letting me explain, and I took the bashing, then I took the break up, all because you had hurt me worse than anyone by being untrusting, believing I was untrustworthy, That hurt worse than being beaten up by your brother, and for you to do that to me gave me no reason to be kind to you, so I went with the idea of cheating that you had of me, and made it bigger, and to tell you the truth that didn't work, I am the one who is still hurting, the one that everyone hates because they believe you, while you go out with my brother, do you know how much that almost killed me when I found out? When I heard someone had seen him climbing out your window?"

Andrew's voice ran dry, and I was left staring at a new vulnerable version of him, tears clouding my vision. He was right, I had gone straight to Chase, not thinking about consulting with Andrew first. Chase had raced over and bashed him, and he had had no reason to. Andrew had had no reason to be nice to me, and so he hadn't been, which was fair, he had only gone that little bit further to exploit my accusations. Andrew had to be one on the most misunderstood people I knew, and he was hurting because of it.

I reached out to him, to take him into my arms and reassure him that everything was going to be alright, but he ripped himself out of my reach, a cruel sneer on his face, "God, how gullible can you get? I was joking, we had sex, and I'm the father, everything else was a fucking lie, like loosing your ugly ass would hurt."

He looked at me for only a moment longer, then he pivoted on his heel, laughing to himself at his joke.

But I knew better, his eyes told me that he really was hurting, that he had meant what he had said, and he was hurting much more than he let anyone see. He had told me for a reason, one he may not even know himself, and that reason is what made me decide to help him.