5- Passion, Love, Lust, and Sex

Thanx to all that have voted, and all of my new fans. Its pretty awesome to have fans.

Please remember to vote and leave comments, I appreciate it lots.

This is the fifth chapter. So read on. Xoxo.

Ashlyn's POV.

I watched as Josh climbed down, holding my breath the whole time until he made it safely to the ground.

He had said to tell Chase about us, and I agreed. I just wanted to pick the right time and place to do it, and hopefully cause as little commotion as possible.

I walked down the stairs just as Josh knocked on the front door, I went and opened it with a giant smile on my face. "Hello."

He returned the smile with one of his own, and was leaning forward to take my hand, when Chase came in from the kitchen, "Josh, I told you we would pick you up."

Josh stopped reaching for my hand and let his drop to his side, "I got tired of waiting, so I walked."

Chase nodded, "I understand man, I would have done the same thing, would have been over sooner if Ash here hadn't taken so long."

Smiling, Josh said, "It's fine."

I looked at Chase, then at Josh, then back at Chase, "Can we go now? I don't want to miss the movie."

Josh walked out to the car, and Chase patted me on the back, "Yeah, come on,"

I sat in the back, While Josh and Chase were in the front talking about last night's party, "I can't believe you left early, man."

"I was tired, and all the alcohol was getting to my head, I had a major migraine."

Chase looked at Josh and gave him a funny look, "Migraines have never stopped you before, and I swear I hardly saw you drink anything."

Punching Chase lightly in the shoulder, Josh said, "Well, you were pretty wasted when I was leaving, so I'm not sure you can saying anything for sure."

Grinning like a goof, Chase nodded, "I guess your right."

I slumped into the back seat and sighed, "Can we not talk about the party?"

Chase looked at me in the rear view mirror, "Why not?"

I sighed again, "Because soon your going to start talking about girls, and how far you got with them, and I don't want to know who you had sex with, Ok?"

Josh's eyes flew to look at me in the mirror, and he had a secret twinkle shinning in them, "If you really don't want to listen, then block your ears."

I gave him a shocked look but pulled out my iPod and turned the volume up all the way.

Josh's POV.

Chase looked at me, "So, what did you get up to before you left?"

I smiled remembering exactly what I had done that night, "I got to third base."

"Oh really, with who?"

I looked out the side window, "That I'm not going to tell you, Because I really like this girl, and I respect her."

Chase sighed and I turned to face him, "Come off it, When have you ever respected anyone? Is she your girlfriend or something?

"Yes"

He turned on me with an utter look of shock, "But you never have a girlfriend, It's all ways been one night stands, you know, Bros before Ho's."

"Yeah, I know the motto, But I seriously really like this girl, you have to understand, Ok?"

Chase nudged me and let out a resigned sigh, "Well if you really like the slut that much, then I guess she must be good in bed then, Huh?" He wigged his eye brows in a suggestive way.

I punched him a little harder, "Don't say that about her, you don't know anything."

He held up his hand in mock surrender, before returning them to the wheel, "Ok, Ok, I get it, you must really like her, Huh?"

I relax a bit and let out a sigh of my own, "Yes, I do, and I don't want you saying those things about her, not even one bit, Understand?"

Chase laughed, "Yes, I understand."

We pulled into a parking spot, and hurried into the cinema, only just making it in time for the movie.

Ashlyn sat between me and Chase, eating Chase's popcorn and sneaking some of my brink when she thought I wasn't looking. But I was always looking, I watched her almost the whole time, unable to keep my eyes on the screen and concentrate on the movie.

Chase got up halfway through the movie and whispered, "Toilet, want anything?"

I shook my head, but Ashlyn said, "Skittles."

Chase nodded then left quietly through the side door. As soon as he disappeared, I put my arm around Ashlyn, and was pleased when she snuggled into my side and rested her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her forehead, and whispered into her hair, "He's finally gone."

She smiled at me, then turned a little more and gave me a light kiss that left my heart beating so hard, I thought it was going to rip through my chest. "Why do you think I sent him to get me some skittles? Its because then we would be alone longer."

I smiled down at her, "Devious," I kissed her again with all the tenderness I could muster, but had to break it off when the door to the cinema opened and Chase walked in.

Ashlyn's POV.

When the movie ended, we walked out to the car, where Chase asked me, "What do you want to do now? It being your day and everything."

I thought for a minute, then smiled, "I want to go to the Aquarium."

I know it was a childish thing to want to do and Chase obviously thought the same thing, because he said, "The Aquarium? Are you serious?"

I nodded, "Yes, I haven't been there since I was little, and I want to go and see the little fishes again," and it would give me and Josh some time alone when we could shake off Chase.

Josh must have been thinking the same as me, because a smile spread across his face, "Yeah, I want to go too."

Chase shook his head, but said, "Fine, we'll go to the bloody Aquarium."

The Aquarium was more beautiful than I remembered it to be, with all the coral and fishes singing with life.

Me and Josh ran from tank to tank, with Chase trailing sluggishly behind, sulking about having to be there.

We stopped at the penguin enclosure to catch our breath and I saw the sign pointing toward the seal's and dolphin's. I looked up and smiled at Josh, "Race you there," then took off down the corridor.

"Now fair."

When we got there we saw that Chase was no-where behind Josh. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, "I think we lost him."

He lifted my chin up with his finger, then captured my lips in his. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for access. I let him in, and he immediately deepened the kiss. My hands run up his chest, over his broad shoulders and found there way into his hair.

A sound from somewhere around us made us stop, but we didn't break apart. We turned slowly to face to were the sound had come from.

Standing there was Chase.