Chapter Five

Hello! Happy Hump Day! This week is half way over thank god!!

Chapter Five

LOLA WINGING

I was starting to worry about Kai. He was super zoned out in the car ride back to the hotel. It only meant that he was thinking. I’m pretty sure I know what he’s thinking about, which we both promised that we would never think or talk about it ever again.

When his eyes meet mine, I quickly look out the front again. We’re waiting for Denny to tell us that we can get out of the car.

Denny opens my door for me and smiles, “How was it?”

I glare at him while I climb out of the car, “I bet you watched it.”

I feel like I can’t hear anything again, but this time, I hear my name in the mix of screams.

“Lola! Lola can we get a picture?”

“Lola you’re so pretty!”

“Stay away from Cam! He’s MINE!”

My eyes widen at how crazed the fans are.

Then I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder. I look up to see Kai.

“You can’t just stop walking.” He says to me over the screams, but he’s not making eye contact.

Why am I making this so awkward?

“Sorry. They were screaming at me.” I mumble, thinking that he won’t hear me, but he replies with, “I know, you just have to ignore them most of the time, as sad as that sounds.”

Then we’re in the lobby, and Kai’s arm is still resting on my shoulders. I almost say something, but I decide that this is nice. It’s like how everything used to be.  

When we’re all safe in the hotel room and lounging about, Cam starts laughing out of nowhere.  “They actually think that we’re dating!”

“Who?” Noah mumbles, his eyes glued to his phone.

“Lola and I!”

I sit up from the bed, “What?”

Cam comes and plops down next to me.

“Remember I started looking up our ship name?”

I nod, waiting for him to continue.

“Well, right now it’s a tie between Cola and Lamron.”

I wrinkle my names. Ship names are so weird. Shipping is just weird.

 “It’s scary how the fans can find old pictures though. I mean, look at this! This was like four years ago. Right before we started High School!”

Cam shows me his phone, and its picture that I actually have framed in my room. Everybody is in it, and we’re all wet from playing out in the rain. Cam has his arms wrapped around me; his tongue is sticking out and touching my cheek. My face is scrunched up and I’m struggling to get away from him, but everyone else in the picture looks happy. Elliot has a real smile on his face and his arms are wrapped around Grace who is standing next to Macy. Kai is looking at Cam and I with an over the top disgusted look on his face and Noah is crossed eyed next to him. I can remember that day perfectly.

Summer was almost over and we were all about to enter high school. So we decided that we were going to have a barbeque at the Black’s house because they were the only ones that had a pool. Things were perfectly fine until it had started pouring. Everything that was on the grill was ruined and Cam was really pissed. But Macy being Macy decided that it would be great if we played hide and seek in the rain. She was always the one that seemed to make everything better. She could fix anything. During hide and seek, I couldn’t find a place to hide, and Grace was almost done counting.  I felt myself start to panic. Shit! I’m going to lose right away. Suddenly, someone pulls me into a bush. A small bush.

North of NowhereOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara