♡Chapter 11♡

Todoroki P.O.V
Me and Yaoyorozu have been sitting in the carriage for nearly 3 hours now and we didn't know when we would arrive at the One For All Kingdom. Yaoyorozu was asleep, her head leaning on my shoulder, while I was leaning my head against the window, looking out of it.

We were in a forest, and every now and again, I would be able to see the ocean through the tree's. Other then that, there was nothing to do.
For most of the trip, me and Yaoyorozu talked about thing's like our favourite stories.

Yaoyorozu told me about her favourite story Eragon, which seems quiet interesting, about a boy and a dragon travelling the land, fighting against the Empire.

I told Yaoyorozu about my favourite book, To The Core, about a group of friend's who end up falling through a raven, only to end up in the centre of the earth.

We also had some food, mainly cookies and sandwiches cause we never had anything to eat before we left.
It was all good until we didn't know what to do, and then Yaoyorozu feel asleep and if I'm being honest, I wanted to sleep to.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, I saw something. Light. Coming from the far distance beyond the tree's. 
I forced my eye's to focus on the light, wanting to know what it was and where it was coming from.
The closer I looked, I could see the light was coming from a island just out a bit in the ocean.

The i felt the carriage began to go down a small hill. I wanted to look out the window to see what's ahead, but that meant I would have to wake Yaoyorozu up. I decided against it and just waited to see where we were going.

I must have closed my eyes and dozed off, cause the next thing I know, I felt someone shaking me roughly.
"Todo. Todoroki wake up, we're here!" Someone told me excitedly as they continued to shake me. "I'm up. I'm up" I mummbled as I sat up and rubbed my eye's. When I pulled them away and opened my eyes, I saw a very happy Yaoyorozu.

"Come on, if we miss the boat, we will have to wait another hour to get to the coronation" Yaoyorozu told me as she opened the carriage door and jumped out excitedly. I was a bit confused, so I to got out of the carriage and looked around.

First thing that caught my attention, was the large wooden ship that was docked next to a walkway next to the ocean. The second thing I noticed was that there was a lot of people around, making their way over to the ship.

I looked out over the water, only to see a large island a while away in the ocean. I could see the light coming from it and couldn't hear the faint sound of music. That must be where the One For All Kingdom was. On the island. It must also have been what I saw earlier on.

"Come on, if we don't get on now, we'll get left behind" Yaoyorozu told me as she held my hand and pretty much dragged me to the ship. Before I knew it, we were walking up the plank onto the ship. I looked down and could see the water crashing against the ship and the wooden supports the held up the docks.

To be honest, I felt kind of nervous. I've read so many stories that took place on water, and in nearly every one of them, at least one ship sinks into the water. Soon, my head started filling up with thoughts.

What if this ships hits up against some rocks and we being to sink?
I would drown cause I don't know how to swim. I never learned how to swim, so add that with the fear of sinking, and now I'm just scared.

I was dragged out of my own thoughts when I heard Yaoyorozu call my name. "Todoroki? You okay?" I turned my head to see Yaoyorozu standing next to me with a concern look. "Y-yeah I'm fine" I reassured her.

She raid her brow. "You sure? You look like your aware that a bounty had been placed on you" Yaoyorozu told me as she looked for somewhere for us to sit. I sighed.