"Natasha!" The hot guy cried.

"Who Is he?" I turned looking at the nurse.

"That's Harry, your best friend Beatrice's husband " She pointed.

"Why did she just ask who we are?" Harry said.

"She has suffered some memory loss."

A girl ran in the room.

"Natasha!" she yelled jumping into my lap.

"Rach-

"Get her off of me please" I said.

"What's your problem?" She stood up asking me.

"Who are you?" I said.

"She's had some memory loss, take it easy." Michael said.

"Oh my gosh."

Dr.Henglin walked in and closed the door.

"Everyone's here." He said.

"There were complications during the surgery and she lost a lot of blood." He said.

"What does that mean doc? Where's Beatrice? Is she okay?" Harry cried.

Doctor Henglin took a deep breath and I already knew what he was going to say.

"I'm afraid she's not okay at all. We lost her due to the tremendous amount of blood lost." He sighed.

Harry grabbed his chest and cried, no he sobbed.

"My love, she's gone." He sobbed.

Michael shed a tear and Rachel sat in a chair with a blank expression. I felt so awkward sitting here, I didn't know any of these people and I'm supposed to be sad for this girl that just died in surgery.

"Can you please take me back to my room?" I asked the nurse.

"Natasha, we need your strength." Harry cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm not the person you're looking for. My name is Shelby." I said.

"Who the hell is Shelby?" Rachel finally said. She stood up and walked fiercely over to me. She lifted her left shirt sleeve revealing scars.

"Remember this? You saved my life Natasha! You saved my life!"She yelled.

"Please take me out" I said.

The nurse wheeled me out and took me back to my room.

"I fell kinda bad" I said to Michael.

"Why?"

"I'm supposed to be grieving for a person I don't even know. Why do you guys keep calling me Natasha? My name is Shelby." I said.

"Damnit! Your name is Natasha! Na-ta-sha!" He yelled at me.

Two guys holding hands came into my room with puffy eyes.

"Natasha babe!" One of the boys said hugging me.

"My name is Shelby!" I yelled.

"Memory loss." Michael said.

"Damn. We are gonna go check on Harry and Rach." They said leaving. That was my first time ever seeing a gay couple out in the public so confident of each other, it was inspiring.

Another boy came into the room, closed the door behind him and the blinds as well.

"What the hell are you doing here Carlos?!" Michael said running up to him aggressively.

"This" he said pulling out a gun and placing it on my forehead.

"Carlos, put it down now." Michael said.

Why does this stranger have a gun to my forehead? What did Natasha do now? He looked so angry this Carlos boy, he watched me with hate in his eyes.

"My name is Shelby." I said.

"Shut up! Ill pull the trigger, shut the fuck up!" He yelled in my face.

I was scared, this guy seemed crazy, and unsteady.

"Carlos please" Michael said.

"What did she do to you?"

"She got Oliver locked up!" he yelled.

"You know Oliver?" Michael asked.

"Who's Oliver?" I asked.

"That's it! I'm doing it!" He loaded the gun and placed it back on my head.

He wasn't going to pull the trig...