You Want Me and I Want You

Justin Bieber Leaving Vivian Faye's Apartment Building Hot and Bothered

SPOTTED—Last night, we ran into the Biebs leaving the upcoming model, Vivian Faye's apartment complex in his workout get-up. The 24 year old pop singer didn't look too happy, so he refrained from commenting on any questions our photographers had, as he walked to his car in a huff and puff, with smoke practically coming from his ears. Was it the workout that made him so tense, or Vivian herself? We'll keep you updated on more Jivian news, but until then, try to keep cool Biebs!

 Was it the workout that made him so tense, or Vivian herself? We'll keep you updated on more Jivian news, but until then, try to keep cool Biebs!

Justin's P.O.V

I finished reading the article that Vivian had sent me a link to the next morning, and texted her back.

Justin: Yeah, I was upset. But not necessarily with u.

Vivian: What do you mean?

Justin: I just wished u saw what I see in u. Ur perfect, Viv.

Vivian: Thanks, Justin 😞 I just want to make sure I'm in the best shape possible and make everyone proud. I really need to focus on this right now...

Justin: I understand. Ur super motivated. I can dig that.

Vivian: I dig you 😘

Justin: 😏😜😘

I locked my phone, threw my cigarette out, and walked back into the studio from the back door. As I did so, I greeted my good friend Austin, also known as Post Malone as we were scheduled to do a song together.

"What's up, man. How've you been?" I said, dapping him up.

"I'm good, bro. Working on an upcoming tour and all, I'm doing real good." He said.

I patted him on the shoulder. "Good for you, dude, I'm proud. You're blowing up."

"So I finally wrote down a chorus for the song, let me know what you think." Austin said, grabbing a folded piece of paper out of his pocket.

"Aye man, you gotta be more careful with that, it could've fallen out and someone like Russ could've got their hands on it." I laughed.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, I'm not worried about that. But it goes something like this," He cleared his throat. "Tell me is that Deja Vu? 'Cause you want me and I want you. Tell me is that Deja Vu? 'Cause baby this ain't nothing new."

I nodded in approval as he finished singing the part. "Hell yeah, I fuck with that heavy. I could work with that."

"Cool, cool." He smiled, shoving the lyrics back into his pocket. "So uh, how are you? You still with Vivian?"

We made our way to a nearby couch to sit and chill before we started working on the song, just to catch up with one another.

"Uh, yeah. We still talk." I told him.

"Talk?" Austin laughed. "Still just talking?"

I scratched the back of my head. "Ha, yeah..."

"Hasn't it been months? Are you not feeling her or something?"

"No, I'm feeling her." I said. "Like really feeling her. In many ways, if you know what I mean."

Post cackled.

I shrugged. "But yeah, we're still just talking." Which got me thinking.

"So what are you waiting for? She seems like a cool girl, you better claim her before someone else does." He laughed.

"Trust me, if I ever see her out with another guy, I'm throat punching the motherfucker." I chuckled. "That's my girl."

"Well, not yet. Better get to it."

"I feel like she already knows though, ya know?"

"Nah man," He said, getting up and walking over to the mini fridge the studio had. He popped a can of Bud Light. "You need to have the actual conversation with her, 'cause who's to say she knows? Next thing you know, you're gonna be seeing her walking down the streets with that Lil Pump kid, and you can't be mad at it. Because you never claimed her."

He was right. Vivian and I had been seeing each other for a little over four months. She said she liked me, and I liked her. So why not make it official? She wasn't just another Chantel, or another Hailey...I want more with her.

"Alright man, enough with the sappy, relationship talk. Let's get this banger out." I said to him.