"Where's everyone?" I ask

"I don't know" Alice says "Let's check upstairs"

We go up the stairs and head towards Zach and I's bedroom, I never felt so excited yet scared to see the man I love.

It's been so long.

I burst open the door to see the imposter straddling his legs and Zach shirtless under him.

"Get the fuck off of him!" Alice yells storming into the room and yanking James off of Zach.

"H-how did you find him!?" James yells as Alice tackles him to the floor "Zachary, baby! Help me !"

Zach doesn't move he keeps eye contact with me and I move my hand unconsciously across my face to wipe tears I didn't know fell.

"Oliver! Get over here"
I break off eye contact and my legs seem to move on their own towards my mother and the imposter.

She clashes our heads together

"ow! You bitch! Don't do this ! Zachary help me" the imposter cries and Zach is still frozen in place

"Don't you dare talk to him you twat!" I yell and push Alice off of him so I now straddle him.

I throw punches to his face and he try's to shield his face away.

"You took my boyfriend, my friends, my LIFE" I throw more punches "I hate you I hate you you fucking -" Alice pulls me off

"What are you doing !? Help me " she yells at Zach who finally gets up grabbing the imposter before he lunged at me.

"You don't deserve him! It's not fair ! It's not !" He yells

Alice and Zach restrain our hands and clash our heads together

Alice chants the spell and I fall limb.

I take a deep breath and open my eyes to see to strong arms wrapped around me.

I look up to see Zach holding me to his chest.

I wiggle away from him and look towards our mirror to see the reflection I have been dreading to see.

"Oliver"

I turn around and Zach is staring at me.

"Am I. A-Am I me?" I ask and he nods

I run into his arms and hold him so tight.

"Oh my god I'm back ! I'm back I'm back !" I cry and he pulls me tighter against him.

"I-i knew it." He cries "oh god Oliver I thought I lost you and i-I did and I almost slept with h-h"

I cut him off with a kiss to the lips. "It's okay it's okay it's over now it doesn't matter"

"The ring. You left it for me" he says and puts me back on the ground.

I nod

"I knew it was you. I knew it" he smiles

"Till death due us part Zachary. And even after death I'd be yours and that ring won't go anywhere" I cry

He slips off the ring that only managed to fit his pinky and puts it back onto my finger.

"So what are we going to do with him" Zach points towards James he snarls at us.

I walk towards him and eye him.

"James. Fuck you." I snap his neck and he falls limb in Alice's arms.

Alice and Zach look at me with wide eyes not expecting that to happen.

"Whoa." Alice says

"So everything is back to normal?" Zach asks and I nod but Alice shakes her head.

"Not exactly. There's one last thing I have to do."

A little cliff hanger for y'all but the next chapter will be the epilogue!

I enjoyed writing this story and it sure was a long long process to do so!

Thank you all for reading and a special thank you to anyone who kept up with this story from the way way beginning!

I love you all so much and I'll see you in the next and final chapter❤️