6.

Zachary's Pov

What just happened back there! That was way to close! Ugh can you be more carful?! You freaked him out! Oh god what if he knows!?

I scold at my inner wolf. How could he just come out like that!? Oliver looked like he saw a ghost when my eyes changed from a deep blue to into a jet black.

I know my wolf can't take it. It's not his fault. I know how hard it is for him to control himself around his mate without being able to hold and ravish him.

A full moon is coming up which means that I won't be able to control myself around Oliver.  What am I supposed to do? It's been one day and I'm already attached.

I run my hands through my hair and sigh loudly. Why did Oliver have to be my mate? Why did nature pair us together? Most importantly how is the pack going to feel about a faggot alpha?

What if father banishes me from the pack? I doubt my father would accept us. He kept telling me that when I find my special girl it will be the greatest day of my life. Turns out I found my special boy. Instead of my special girl.

I walk up to the edge of the cliff. I don't even remember walking this far but I guess my thoughts zoned me out.

I sit at the corner and lay my head in my hands.

"AHHHH!!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs
"Why! Why why!!?" I sigh and stay sitting there, letting my thoughts take over for about 10 minutes till-

"Owwww" I hear my Alpha howl.

I get up and quickly shift into wolf form. Running through the forest. My wolf is a dark gray wolf. With  big paws inherited from my father which pound on the ground like a banging of a drum.

There must be something important because dad never howls like this. He only howls if there is something important or...a death.

God I hope is isn't a death. 

I make it to the pack house and shift back to human form. I only have boxers on but oh well.

The entire pack is crowded around the big brown wooden doors.
I greet everyone and walk up the steps. I open the big wooden doors to see the council,my uncles, and sister and brother and my parents.

"Um...did I do something wrong?" I ask

They all stare at me. "Son we need to talk." Dad says mentioning me over to a seat in the living room.

I take a seat and look at all of them.

"What's up?" I ask

Dad sighs. "Son. You do know that you will be the alpha very soon correct?"

"Yes I know I know. You tell me this all time so why are all of...them" here?"

"Look" on of the council members named andy spoke. "Zachary. You need to get that this is very serious and I know you want to be alpha but you can not be one until you found your mate. "

My eyes widen. "I-I know"

"Have you found your mate yet?"

"w-well um You see-"

"Yes. He has" another council man says cutting me off mid sentence . He is blind but he was given the gift of knowledge in exchange for sight.