Prolougue

Boarding schools. Typically portrayed as those for orphaned. Troubled or immature kids. This was not the case for Eastwood high.
Eastwood high was a intelligence School. A school in which of your iq is higher than average ,you may attend. It was a boarding school so that people could travel far distances and have better chance of doing their studies. It was a 7-10 school that took in kids from the age of 11 to 16. 7 and 8 has south dorms and 9 and 10 has north dorms. Boys and girls were not separated by space but rather by a curtain during the night. The motto of Eastwood was " do as they say not as they do". It was not until year 10 that kids were explained the meaning of these words. These words that were forgotten at most times at this school. Especially during the game.

Kids from all different nations attended this school. Chinese, indian, shrilankan, Korean, Samoan, Mauri, Islander, Islamic, Lebanese, etc. 70% Asian, 15% Lebanese, 5% Arabic, 9% other and 1% white. By white we don't exactly mean the colour of your skin. There are a couple of things we look for in a white kid. The colour of their hair. Only blondes classify as white. The colour of their eyes. If your not blue eyed you're safe. The colour of your skin. If you ain't tanned you ain't safe. Your backround . Americans, Australians and Britain's are victims: and of course your ranking. If your up the top your fine but anything below that are free for all's. Although the motto is do as we say not as we do children tend to make up there own rules. And the number one in this school is "dont he white" and if you follow that rule then your out of the game. Unfortunately some were just born rulebreakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIST OF CHARACTERS:
Rain Elliot- main character

Asher reed- main character

Dixy huckleberry - rains best friend

Ace king- player /fuckboy

Mia selami- bitchy slut

Mr. Harries- school councillor
—.       —         —         —          —.      —.              —            —               —

Authors note
I know this is really short don't judge most of book will be in first person just wanted to do introduction. Rest of book should be at least 1000 words. Comment what you think so far and don't hesitate in correcting me
Xx