23.

You can be mine on some forever shit
I'm intrigued, believe me
Try to be tough but the look in your face is so delicate
It's something you doing, you got me in a trance
You got me ruing and doing shit I ain't used to doing
Thinking bout a chance, maybe a slow dance
Maybe we hold hands, fur coats in France
Go diving on beaches with white diamonds in the sand
Then we hand gliding over Cannes
And you can be my number one fan
And I could be your love in the club for as long as the song lasts

- Puff Daddy
_______________________________

Sean John Combs

"Thank you for sending over your paperwork." The real estate agent said over the phone. "Whenever you're ready, we can discuss the mortgage application and go from there."

"There won't be a need to discuss mortgages. I'll be paying with cash." I confidently told him

"I expected to hear something like that from you Mr. Combs." The real estate agent chuckled.

"I'll be in Atlanta for another week and then I'll be flying out to California this coming weekend. I'll have my assistant contact you regarding a preferred date and time for us to meet." I informed him.

"Sounds good. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. See you then." The real estate agent concluded before we ended the call. I smiled to myself because I was one step closer to being with my kids. I was eager to be near them because I wanted to be in their lives as much as possible. I'm a busy man and I know for a fact that distance will hinder the amount of time I'd get to see and spend time with them. I just wanted to be active in all of my kid's lives since I never had a father to do that for me. They always came first to me.

Today was one of the first days where I didn't really have any plans. Usually on a beautiful Sunday like this, I'd have all of my kids here so that they could spend time with me. But now, I only had Justin and Chance to keep me company here. Speaking of Chance, she'd be joining me on my flight to California next weekend since she'd be living with me then. Justin would also be joining me as well. That meant that the Prophecy team had to find someone to replace his and Quincy's managerial spot in the strip club.

Other than being with my kids, I probably would've spent the day with Cassie but I haven't heard from her since last night when I was getting ready to go to the strip club. I've called and texted her earlier this morning but she hasn't gotten back to me. I didn't know if she was mad at me or if she was ignoring me or what. But I had plans on getting to the bottom of it. I walked down the steps and walked outside to where my car was. I planned on popping up on Cassie today. I didn't like how our last conversation ended and after I had that conversation with the guys last night, I definitely wanted to talk to her.

After driving for a bit, I finally reached her place. Her car was here so she was definitely home. I hopped out of my car and went straight to the door of her apartment before knocking. After waiting for about a minute and knocking a few times, the door finally opened. Cassie looked like she had just woke up, but she was still looking fine.

"What are you doing here?" Cassie asked, rubbing her eyes while inviting me in.

"I called you and texted you. I thought you were trying to ignore me." I honestly told her while walking towards her living room to sit. "You just getting up or something?"