Chapter 11

"Yeah but dreams are dreams."

I could feel myself sadden. I have many dreams and hearing that doesn't help.

"Heh yeah I guess." I'm pretty sure he hear the sadness hinted in my voice.

He just looked at me confused. Pretty sure he heard the sadness.

Todoroki's p.o.v

She sounded sad. I felt confused. Did I say something wrong? I heard the trees rustling as the cold wind blew.

She felt sad? Why is she sad? I probably did something wrong.

I noticed she was holding her arm. I pushed her hand down a little putting pressure on her shoulder.

She let out a little whimper before moving away a little. "Don't do t-that."

I think I hurt her. I looked at her arm. She then hesatintly smiles at me before standing up.

"I-I better get going." She said.

Your p.o.v

I quickly stood up not really wanting to explain why my arm hurt.

"I-I better get going." I said. I clumsly turned around and started walking.

"Wait. Can I have your number?" I stopped and look at him. He still had his emotionless face.

I nodded not wanting to complicate things. He handed me his phone as I put in my number. I typed my name in as (f/n).

He took my phone and put his name in as Shoto. I smiled. This was the happiest I've been in a while.

After we exchanged numbers I left towards my house. When I got close I saw no lights on. Meaning my mother was asleep.

I climbed into the tree that had a branch towards my window and quickly entered. Everything was where I left it. My uniform hanging in my closet and my bag on the door handle.

I flopped into my bed not really tired. I checked the time. 2:27. I was out for awhile.

Before i put my phone down it buzzed. I looked to see someone had texted me.

Shoto
Hey.

(F/n)
Hello. Shouldn't you be asleep? It's pretty late

Shoto
I should be asking you the same thing.

(F/n)
I was doing homework.

Shoto
Yeah okay.

(F/n)
Why did you text me?

Shoto
To make sure you were asleep

(F/n)
Oh okay

With that our coversation ended. I sighed. Maybe I should sleep. So I don't look like a zombie when morning comes.

I'm also going to have to do something about my shoulder.

"Į fěəł ľîķě îm ğœîňğ îņ§æņə." I said to myself. My voice glitched.

"płěæßě ņœþ ńøw"