Starting at U.A

(Y/n) p.o.v

I know it is halfway through the year but I really want to go here. I did have to prove myself though. So all I did was take down the robots that told me to fight in the small time limit.

I walked into the school gates looking around. Soon enough I reached my class. The door was huge and the sign read '1-A'. I panick and stood outside the class. My shaky hand slowly reached for the door when it suddenly swung open.

My face meet with a boy with half red hair and half white hair. His left eye was blue and surrounded by a burn mark. His other eye was grey.

I started moving back in panick and tripped over my own feet landing on the ground. He came towards me and stared at me with his cold eyes. I got up and stood there feeling awkward.

After a few seconds of silence he asked "Are you new?". I nodded terrified to say something. He stood aside so I could go into the class. I shuffled myself awkwardly inside and he walked out.

A girl with brown hair came up to me and said "Your that new girl in our class right!?" I nodded and stumbled back a little. "My names Uraraka Ochako. What's yours?". I stood there with an awkward smile still terrified to speak.

"(F/n) (L/n)." Said a voice. It was Mr Aizawa. (Sorry if I spelt his name wrong).Everyone moved into their seats and it fell silent. I sat uncomfortably in my seat as Aizawa spoke "Today we will be training again. You will practice the weaknesses of your quirks to be able to overcome those weaknesses."

I felt sweat trickle down my face. I hardly used my quirk because of who they came from. I trained with swords.

(Flashback)

"(Y/N) you must keep your stance and not fall over." She out streached her hand towards me. I grabbed it as she pulled me up. Her soft hand was the hands I loved. Villan or not my mother was nice.

"Now remember keep your stance wide and lower your body when moving forward. And keep your eyes on me." The clinking of metal echoced through the room. A loud thud echoed once I dropped the sword in the ground.

The steel blade peirced the floor. "Your getting closer. If it's easier hold it with two hands."She smiled her gold eyes glittering. I felt safe. "We will keep training so you can protect who ever you care about." She embraced me dropping the blade on the ground. The sound echoed through the room."

(End of flashback)

I only trained with my parents when they believed I was quirkless. So I hide my quirk to make sure no one know who my father is. I trained with with swords so I could be prepared. Thoughts trailed in my mind. They were soon intrupted by a voice.

"Everyone go get changed at meet at the training ground." Everyone slowly left the classroom. I stumbled up and followed the girls to the changing rooms. After changing into my pe uniform I quietly follwed the girls to the training grounds. Everyone seemed excited to be training. But me being anti-socail I was terrified.

I didnt want anyone to know my quirks. Or my eye color. I always wear a bandana over my eyes. Too bad I have to change my hair color with part of my quirk to make it look normal. But atleast its my favorite color, (f/c).
"Everyone line up with a partner of your choice. No partner I will partner you. The last person you will train with me." Everyone scattered off with others. Since they already knew each other they can get along. Me knowing no one left me on the side.

A small boy with purple hair that were shaped in circles walked up to me. His face was red and asked me to be his partner. I nodded thinking this was my only chance to partner up. His smile soon turned into a grin.