I will think about it?

As I was walking down straits I heard Mr.Johnson walk into the kitchen. I saw him on the phone so I waited a while after he got off and poured himself a drink before I came close to him. "Hi josh", i said, as I came closer to him. He long ago asked me to call him by his first name. Mr.Johnson made him feel old. It was a very hot day I was wearing a very short shorts and a white tank top. I usually dressed this way because they had no AC and it was the worst. All the sweat from my chest made my tank top cling to my boobs and my nipples would poke out. I did not wear a bra because I live right next door and it seemed like a lot of work to put one on.

"Hi jade". he said with a grin how were the children?

"Good. although well, angel is upset about something .."

Mr. Johnson frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Well angel noticed Mrs.Johnson came out of your room with tears running down her face several times."

"Oh." He said

"She is worried you guys are not having any more sex." I blushed a little.

He chocked a little. "What?"

" Well she said she use to hear you guys having sex. But, now she does not here it any more. I have never seen josh blush this much In all theses years.

Josh did look at me then. He slowly scrolled his eyes down my body starting at my lips. His eyes seemed to focus on my nipples coming out of my shirt.

"Well it would be good if I told someone I could trust. He said. "It's just...awkward I guess. But it goes like this. I love my wife I do. It's just that she has gained weight. And it's hard for me to show her I love her.

" What do you mean?"

"Well jade". He blushed again. How old are you again jade?

" 18 ." I said

" Ok your old enough iam sure you know how a mans body works when it comes to sex. Do you?

"Yes I do." I blushed I have not had time for boys and sex yet so..

"Well the issue is that I can't get aroused anymore and that's the only way a man and a woman can have sex.

"You mean get hard".

"Ummm yes." He blushed

"Well the thing is you look like my wife when she was a younger woman and before she gained a few pounds." And she has a large craving and not just for food.

"Is there any way I could help ?" Any way I will help josh.

"Yes there is."

"What is it?"

" A man can't help what turns him on and with a body like yours." It makes me hard.

"Really I do?" I blushed

"Yes."

"So what can I do just tell me I will do anything you name it."

"Anything?" he asked

"Why sure?"

"We'll let me think about this jade we will talk tomorrow."