Park Problems (Lams) (Jeffmads) (Mullette)

Start from the beginning

Although, Laf looked at Alex in a mixture of surprise and confusion. "I am surprised that Alex has managed to fall asleep."

"Ah, well, he pulled off an all-nighter again. He tried to finish all his work in the span of a day. I mean, he managed to do it all, but he really should stop over-working himself. I always start to worry for him in the night..."

As I finished off my sentence, Herc snapped a photo of us, making me turn to him and squint my eyes.

"What'd you do, mon amour?"

"I'm tooootally posting this on snapchat!" Herc says with a snicker. "You two are adorable!"

"Aw, thanks..." I say with a blush.

"Well well well, look who we have here!" A voice erupted from behind us. I turned around to be met with Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

Alex's eyes snapped wide open getting up quickly, the earbud falling out from his ear.

"I'm up, I'm up."

Alex looked over to Thomas with disgust.

"Thomas."

"Alexander."

Both were giving each other intense death glares before James interrupted.

"Well, we only have 30 minutes to spend in the park over here, what would you all like to do?"

Laf's eyes lit up, ready to start suggesting stuff.

"Oh! Well, I saw a food stand over there, we could eat for a few minutes. Then we could walk around the park."

James nodded his head, "sounds good, let's get going then."

---

Alex's Pov

"Oh yeah? Well, I've deep-throated something much more bigger than a corndog, Thomas." I spat his name.

"Oh yeah..? Like what..?" He said, lowering down to my face angrily.

"John's Di-"

Herc pushed passed us, eyeing the duck pond 8 feet away from us.

"Whoa! Hey guys! Look! A duck pond! Duckies!"

John's eyes lit up with literal excitement when he had spotted turtles in the pond.

"TURTLES!"

I groaned, crossing my arms and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Jacky, we can't bring another turtl-"

"I'm naming you Philip!" He said in excitement as he held out a turtle.

"My god..." Laf chuckled.

I watched as John hugged the turtle, the creature squirming around in his grasp. That turtle's not going to be the only one squirming around toni-

"Hey, Alex! Catch!" I was soon hit in the face with a volleyball.

I was knocked head first into the grass, groaning as I tried to get up. John placed the turtle down, running towards me.

"Alex! Oh my god, are you ok-"

I got up, clenching the volleyball in my hands.

"Oh, it's on you crusty-ass kiwi."

---

James' Pov

I watched disappointedly as Thomas and Alex spiked the volleyball over the net to each other.

Typical.

A few more minutes pass and soon, we had a bigger problem.

Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson hijacked a goddamn car. Me and John looked at each other both in confusion.

"I don't even know what's gotten in to those two..."

I shook my head, "Yeah, tell me about it.."

Seconds soon morphed into more minutes, and me and John had gone searching for Alex and Thomas. Laf and Herc had to go home to do... "Chores". Although, I've seen them get a bit intimate with each other, so I'm just guessing they got horny and started to fuck each other senseless.

Meh.

"aLEXANDER-" I heard Thomas screech in the distance.

"What do you think those two are doing-"

John was soon cut off... "THOMAS, GO SUCK A MOTHERFUCKIN' DICK!-"

"ALREADY HAVE, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!"

Welp... This is gonna be a looooong day... So much for "Peaceful Park Date".

---

Idk, I'm literally running out of ideas xD

Also, tooootally didn't write this just to post this picture in here-
h e h e h e h e h e h -