Yes! (Continuation of "Did You Really Forget..?")

John's (Direct) Pov
10:30. It was currently 10:30, and I knew Herc and Laf would arrive any time soon. I mean, of course, I told 'em to come and meet me nearby the fountain at 10:30.

Would Alex like all of this...? Of course, John! Alex loves you, why wouldn't he love all of this?

What am I thinking?.. He loves me, he loves nobody else but-

"Mon ami! We've got Alex all covered for you."

"Great, if this plan unwraps smoothly, then..."

A blush crept across my face, the corners of my mouth ear-to-ear. That was, until Herc had interrupted my moment.

"Ah, our little Johnny boy is love sick yet again."

I shot him a scowl, sticking my tongue out at him like the mental five-year-old I was.

"Now, we wait."

Alex's (Indirect) Pov
I watched Hercules and Lafayette run out of the cafe's doors, swinging closed.

I looked around. This was the cafe I had met John. My prince. My true love. But why, of all cafes, be this one? I walked up to the manager nearby the cash register, soon to be met with...

Maria Lewis?

"Oh, hey, Alex! What brings you here?"

"Oh, I just wanted to stop by for a drink."

Maria smirked, chuckling. "Ah, I see. The usual?"

"Yes please."

I took out my credit card, Maria soon placing her hand on top of mine.

"You can have this for free, I insist! It is your special day, after all."

"Oh, ah. Really? You-you don't have too! Really, Maria. Let me pay."

"Oh, heck no. You're getting this for free, wether you like it or not!"

"Oh, thank you so much, Maria."

"Anytime." She winked, walking towards the little kitchen to prepare my usual. I sat down in a nearby seat, taking out my phone to check my social media.

Maria's (Direct) Pov
I walked into the kitchen, preparing Alexander's almost pure coffee. I had one task, and that was to help out John with his little surprise.

Oh, you didn't know? I know about John's little plan for Alex. I know everything. Okay, not everything, but you get it.

I took a hold of Alex's coffee and ham sandwich. I had also taken the little note John had told me to give Alex, folding it into a tiny square, and tucking it into his neatly wrapped ham sandwich.

Time to take the next step into the plan.

Alex's (Indirect) Pov
Alexander watched as Maria emerged out of the kitchen, his ham sandwich and his bitter coffee in both hands.

"Here, enjoy."

"Thank you so much, Maria."

"No problem, have a nice day! Happy birthday!"