Chapter 7- Remembering

Zendaya POV

"Why is it so important?:" I whisper. I don't know why, I just feel like I need to whisper.

"Because. It matters." He moves his hand to my cheek.

"But why? Why is it so important?"

"Zen, without passing out, do you remember who the boy in your dreams was?" I laugh tilting my head down slightly.

"You make it sound weird."

"Its is though isn't it?" Ok Zendaya. You need to think. Why was Zac acting all mad just a minute ago? Why is he so friendly now?

"Why are you so nice all of a sudden?" Then I put the last pieces of the puzzle together.

"You......you-you're the g-guy in my, blackouts." I stuttered. Zac laughed a bit.

"Yeah. I am." He looked down at his feet. "All those things your experienced during your blackouts, well they are actually memories."

"What." I stumble back, away from Zac. I was expecting this all along. I thought I was ready to hear the truth, but I guess I wasn't.

"Zen. Please don't leave me again." He looked so sad I stopped for a minute. Zendaya it's just an act. He's not actually that sad. He doesn't love you, he doesn't like you, at all.

"Ok what?"

"Can I just talk to you? For 2 minutes? Please?"

"Fine." I turn back towards him.

"When did you start passing out?"

"4 months ago."

"Did you think it was just dreams at first?"

"What are you, my therapist? You're not the only one who has questions. How did you know?"

"Well wasn't it kind of obvious? Plus you told me."

"I did?" I don't remember. Now its time for the 7 million dollar question. "Why did you hate me?"

"Because.....well." Zac looked down again. "I thought I was such an important part of your life, that's what you used to tell me. And then suddenly everything changed. I-I wasn't ready to let go of you. I wasn't ready to let go of us." He paused. "And I don't think I ever will be able to." He glanced up at me. I grabbed his face in my hands and crashed my lips against his. He kissed me back slowly, moving his lips against mine. We broke apart and I buried my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't think I'm ready to let go either."

"This is going to sound cringy." He pauses. I smirk up at him. " But what if we rewrite the stars?"

Yassssssssss. that's the end. hahahaha. vote and comment if you think I should make a book two. I'm starting a new story zacdaya story, that involes werewolves(be sure to read it) Comment if you ship: thor x wonderwoman, justinbieber x arianagrande, or zac efron x zendaya(i hope you ship the last one considering you're reading this. thank you so much for reading my fan ficcccc!!!!!

Luna_Wolfff<3<3<3

(ps, sry for cringy ending follow me @ Luna_Wolfff)

Hacked by @IzzyyJackson (follow me bitches)