Chapter 5- Scared

Zac POV

Why did I do that?This is what people do to other people when they like each other dumbas- sorry I meant to say Zac. I don't like Zendaya. MMmhmmm. Totally. Absolutely. Right. Ok maybe. Yassssss.

The rest of the meeting went by super fast. Me and Zendaya rarely talked. Actually we didn't talk at all. 

"Right. Tomorrow at 10 we have a practice. You better be thereof your role will be gone. Class dismissed" Michael interrupted my thoughts. Zendaya quickly rushed out of the room without another word. I waved, smiled weakly and ran after her. She heard me coming and quickened my pace.I did the same. She broke into a run. Damn she can run in heels? She ran outside, unlocked her car. I ran up top her, but she was already starting her car.

Zendaya POV

The meeting passed by in a blur. I was mainly focused on Zac. I could tell he was thinking about me too. When the meeting was over, he ran after me. I unlocked my car and started it. I was about to start driving when Zac jumped in front of my car. I had enough time to think. Desperate much?  before I blacked out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UGH. Seriously? Right now? I'm having the same blackout I usually have. I'm holding the boy's hand, who I'm almost positive it's Zac. We are talking about a party.

"Seriously? You had to get drunk? I had to wait ten thousand years until you were sober enough to drive."

"You look extremely good for ten thousand." He winked.

"Don't I always?" I arched one eyebrow.

"Why did't you just drive?" He completely ignored my question, which made me laugh.

"You didn't trust me enough not to crush your baby."

"Mmm. True." I opened the passenger door of a car. He climbed in the driver seat. I'm still kinda laughing when we reach a red light. we stop. Then it turns green and we start to go again. Suddenly a van swerves and I grab his arm. The van hits us, and the windshield explodes. I scream, and then I wake up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Zendaya? Zendayaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaake upppppppppppp" Zac shakes my shoulders. I wake up and realize where I am. Suddenly I can't take this anymore. For some people, my blackouts might just be dreams, but for me they're nightmares.Zac pulls me out of the car and wraps his arms around me. tear rolls down my cheek.  Dammit Daya Stoppit. You can't do that right now, you're such a crybaby.

"Zac if you really care, I almost hurt you right there" Zac shakes his head.

"I've been hurt enough by you Zendaya. One more thing can't hurt as much."

Here is the update. Here is spoiler. Zendaya forgets her lines and is cut. What is going on with that girl? Well I sure as hell don't know. Tune in to find out. Btw Zendaya passes out some much because those things she "dreams" about are her memories.