Chapter 3- Really. Again.

Zendaya POV

Today is the day, I think to myself, as I slowly wake up.Today the whole cast for The Greatest Showman is meeting together. Today I get to meet my co-star. Oh god. What if my co-star is Zac? What if he did get the part of Phillip? No of course that wouldn't happen. It's not like every girl, who has seen his movies, has a crush on him. Or that he's super hot. And famous, he's also famous. And hot. Did I mention that yet? No, no no, none of that is true. Dammit I gotta go. Right now.

--------------------------------------------Greatest Showman Meeting-----------------------------------------------

We are all sitting in a circle. I know we're still in kindergarten. Daya you gotta cool it. You woke up on the wrong side of the bed. The directer, Michael, is blabbing about something. Meh. For some reason, I'm thinking of kindergarten. Why is kindergarten called kindergarten?  Some people call it kinder-garden, which makes me think of kinder-eggs in a garden. 

"And Zendaya is playing the role of Anne Wheeler." I snap back into reality. "Zendaya your costar is........................." Michael drum rolls.  Tensions grew. I was excited. Not nervous. Nope not at all. 

"And your co-star is..........." Michael paused and looked at his watch. "Late"  Well who the hell is it? 

Then the door opens. And my co-star enters. "You're late." Michael complains. 

"Yes I noticed that myself." He says. I can't believe it. Why, why? Again. I sigh. And of course, I black out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is different this time. The boy is trying to grab my hand, but I jerk away. I don't know him. He thinks I do.

"Zendaya! Why? Don't you know me at all?" He is crying. I don't like it. I stare at him. He stares back. "Don't you remember? Do you know my name?" He yells at me.

I slowly shake my head. "I don't know you." He freezes. He looks away. 

"Not at all?" I shake my head.

"WHAT! HOW? ZENDAYA TRY. PLEASE." He is still yelling at me. Then he looks at me, and his face softens. "Please try to remember. Try. For me." He grabs my hand again. I'm a bit scared. I shake my head and turn away, tears streaming down my face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Zendaya!" He seems surprised.  I am surprised. I am nervous. I try to smile. 

"What's up?" I say, my voice is kind of shaky. "Oh, I um....have .....to go to the bathroom." I quickly get up, and run out of the room. Away from everyone, away from my problems. Away from Zac Efron. 

Hi sorry for short chapter. Next one will hopefully be longer. I will be going away for a week starting Sunday. So I will not be able to update. Sorry bout that.