Thirty-three - I'm So Dirty, Babe

Start from the beginning

"Do it then, you teasing little fuck."

I hummed to myself, leaning down and kissing up the inside of his thigh, knowing just where to bite down and just where to run my tongue. I licked up the underside of his shaft, reaching the head and circling my tongue around it. His hands went to my hair, tightening considerably when I moved my head lower, taking him into my mouth. He moaned softly, and I let my eyes close, curling a hand around the base.

"Frank, p-please, don't - oh, fuck - I just -" he gasped, thrusting his hips so I took more of him in. "Please -"

I pulled off, looking at him. "What do you want, Mr Way? Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me." He said, not hesitating, not even stumbling on his words. "Now."

"I don't have anything, though."

"What makes you think I care?"

I kept eye-contact with him as I unbuckled my belt and pushed my jeans down to my knees, stepping closer to him. I pulled my underwear down also, letting him wrap his legs around my waist as I lined up with him.

"Sure?" I whispered, my mouth once again at his neck.

"If you don't fuck me right now, I'm never going to ask you to fuck me ever again."

I held my breath as I pushed inside him, my hands firmly on his thighs, and I heard him gasp. He groaned as I slid in further, his chest against mine, his head tilting back.

"I forget how tight you can be sometimes, fuck..." I muttered, nipping at the exposed skin and hearing him moan a little. He was trying to be quiet, after what I'd said, but I didn't want quiet. I wanted the risk of us getting caught; it was better that way. "C'mon, Gee. Let yourself moan for me."

"But you said - ohh, shit!" I'd pulled out and slammed back into him, while biting at his neck, and I could feel the shivers run down his spine.

"Since when did you listen to me anyway?" He responded to my question with a smile, and I placed my hand on the back of his neck, pulling his mouth down to mine. The kiss was slow and heavy, and my tongue slipped past his lips, invading his mouth and holding his prisoner.

The absurdity of the situation hit me a few minutes in; I was screwing my art teacher on his desk in school. I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't wanted it to happen since day one, but when it was actually happening, it seemed like the most reckless thing to do. And that was a good thing.

I was certainly doing something right, because soon he was panting and gasping and swearing and rocking his hips in time with my thrusts and it was just fucking perfect. It shouldn't have been, because c'mon, I've had sex in better places, but somehow it just, I don't know, fit.

"Oh my God..." He breathed towards the end, accompanying it with a moan. "Please, Frank - please just - touch me, please -"

"I think you should do that yourself, baby." I whispered in his ear, not once slowing down, keeping a steady yet satisfying pace. He seemed to enjoy it, dragging his fingernails down my back and leaning back a little when I told him to.

"Frank -"

"Go on." I took his hand and guided it to the base of his cock, leaving him to do the rest of the work. "You know you want to."

His teeth sunk into his lower lip as his hand began to move up and down, and I was aware of it between us as I felt myself get close. Just seeing him get himself off made me go there even faster, and soon I was coming deep inside him, hot and messy and exhilarating. And then it was his turn, the substance slipping over his hand as he tilted his head back, allowing me to suck a purple mark on his skin that proclaimed he was mine.