More Funny Quotes

Leah Miller of Much Music:" First Kiss. With who and where?"

Frank: "That was actually how I met Bob."

Frank: "[New Jersey] is like New York's retarded brother, ya know? The one they keep locked up in the basement."

Frank: "I can't imagine any other bands having better kids than ours, and if they do at least I know our kids can beat up their kids."

Interviewer: "What happened the night you kissed Frank?"

Gerard: "Magic,Fireworks....."

Gerard: "Look at me. With my pretty bracelet and tiara. I'm a fucking princess."

Mikey: "The World is less violent when people are using hula-hoops."

Interviewer: "Seeing as though it's Warped's ten year anniversery, give us some insight as to the kind of kid you were when you were ten."

Frank: "Asshole. I was such an asshole! Uhhh Delinquient! I was told I was too intelligent for my own good but I don't know about that. I didn't like authourity and this was at ten!"

Gerard: "Tell me what has changed?"

Frank: "She said just ten, she didn't say now! But I could give you the same answer; you never know!"

Gerard: "I didn't want to say anything."

Frank: "I was pretty much like I am today, but I wish I knew now what I knew then. Does that make sense?"

Gerard: "I liked Star Wars when I was ten."

Interviewer: "Do you still Today?"

Gerard: "Oh, yes."

Frank: "But I almost got shot the other night though."

Interviewer: "Shot? As in shot, shot?"

Frank: "Pellet gun shot."

Interviewer: "Why would someone want to shoot you?"

Frank: "Oh, I wasn't allowed in a certian VIP barbeque that I wanted into."

Mikey: "Chris was like 'Just go up and tell them my name and you'll get in,' and the guy was like 'who?'"

Frank: "And the guy was like ,'I'll shoot you.'"

Interviewer: "In 'You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison' the main character is made to do pushups in drag. If you were forced to do something in drag, what would you choose to do?"

Gerard: "Karate"

Frank: "I liked the 'If you were forced, what would you choose to do?'"

Gerard: "It's like the drag fairy comes by and says "what would you like to do?" Ahhmm yeah, karate."

Frank: "Really?"

Gerard: "No. Really, I would do what I did when I dressed in drag this one time before. I went to school in drag, in art school and my day was completely different because everybody thought I was a chick"

.

Frank: "He looked like Christina Ricci."

Gerard: "You should see me as a chick. So I went as a girl, as like an experiment and it worked really well and everyone was really nice to me but I couldn't talk obviously... You know train conductors were really cool to me on my commute..."

Frank:" I would date Gerard."

Gerard:" HA! I looked hot as a chick."

 I think that will be it for this chapter. Love you guys!!!!