They ordered a drink and when Wonwoo was about to take out his wallet, Mingyu's card was already out.

"I'll pay this time." Mingyu assured with a smile. Wonwoo just let him be and excused himself to find a place to sit. Mingyu arrived after with a tray that has two iced coffee and a slice of carrot cake.

"So... What's up?" Wonwoo asked as he took a sip on his coffee.

"I'm finally graduating Wonwoo." Mingyu explained, earning a gasped from the other.

"Holy shit Mingyu! Congratulations!" Wonwoo exclaimed, completely surprised by the sudden news.

"I just wanted to tell you that myself." Mingyu whispered to himself but it was audible enough for Wonwoo to hear.

"Congrats Mingyu! All your hard work has finally paid off." Wonwoo said in complete awe. He doesn't know what to think or say. Hell, he's not even sure on how to react but if there's one thing he's sure of is that he is proud, extremely proud.

"Yeah, it was a relief to know that this is over but it's also just the beginning. There's still so much more to do for me to reach my goal." Mingyu shared.

"Yeah but baby steps are still steps. You'll get there someday. I'll wish you all the good luck in the world just for that to happen." Wonwoo replied. Mingyu almost choked on his drink when he heard Wonwoo say it.

'good luck', it was so long since he last heard it from Wonwoo. He just simply tried to shake off the thoughts.

"Graduation ceremony is next week and i'm hoping maybe you could come? Jun, Minghao, and Jihoon will be coming too." Mingyu invited.

If Wonwoo were to be honest, he's not sure at all of this. This was the reason they broke up. This consumed their relationship. Wonwoo is okay now and he doesn't want to ruin his now well sought life because of the his sudden appearance. Sitting in front of him already took so much courage for him. He wanted to hate Mingyu. Inviting him to his graduation is like rubbing it to his face that Mingyu was okay and he lived better without him. He broke up to focus on his studies and showing up on his graduation just further proves that he's right. That Wonwoo was once his distraction. Wonwoo couldn't handle having that pain again. Not after he spent countless nights crying on it already.

"I'll think about it Mingyu. Thank you for the invite." Wonwoo simply replied as he tried to hide the sadness he's feeling.

"I would really love to see you there." Mingyu smiled. It pained Wonwoo to see him that happy. He should be proud and he is, he's just unsure of what to feel right now.

"I'll have to go. Minghao might kill me if i'm not back anytime soon. Thank you for the coffee." Wonwoo said as he stood up. Mingyu stood up as well.

"Congratulations again Mingyu. I'm proud of you, really." Wonwoo left without anymore goodbyes, just a short remark. He walked back to the bookstore and headed to the staff area. He slouch by the seat and let out the heaviest sigh.

"He invited you?" Minghao asked as he entered the room. "There were literally no customers." Minghao added jokingly, pointing at the bookstore. He took a seat beside him.

"Will you go?" Minghao asked another. Wonwoo just looked at him and let out a frustrated groan.

"I don't know." Was all Wonwoo could reply.

"Just know that you're not pressured to go. If you're not okay yet then its fine. I'll break it to Mingyu so you wouldn't have to you know... Face him again." Minghao assured which helped Wonwoo a little.

"Thanks Hao." Wonwoo replied with a smile. He returned to his job before someone could catch them slacking off.

-Graduation Day-