Feelings?

Sorry for the short ending but love is so simple sometimes! :)

ZACKY'S P.O.V

At the beginning I really liked Gena, but did I really had to stop our little thing good one? I liked kissing Mary's lips and kissing Gena wasn't the same. There's wasn't much of feelings with Gena compare with Mary even taught that we weren't suppose to have feelings. But Mary was really funny and she had a real personality, not like Gena who got an empty soul. I needed to get rid of Gena and go back with Mary. But will she want me? Did she feel like I felt the same when we had sex? Did she feel the intensity in my eyes? That's why I went dating Gena, because I started to have feelings for Mary when the deal was, no emotions, no love. But I was obviously missing her, and I felt so lonely without her. And when she met that man I taught that my chances were screw but he was a cunt and she pushed him away. Now I have to make the same thing with Gena. It's sad to say but what Mary had said, "It's better off alone then with someone that you don't really love" Then I wanted to be with Mary, I was ready to admit that life was boring without her. 

MARY'S P.O.V

It was a rainy Saturday, I decided to take a walk under the rain. The soft droplets hitting my skin was a great feeling, It's like if the sky was crying for me. I didn't feel like crying today even if I was sad. I always knew that i was going to end this life alone and I hated how much I told the truth! Zacky was with Gena and he was happy. I had no one now, Zacky would probably be happy if I go away. I should maybe move to New York city or something like that. I was walking back to my apartment when I saw that Zacky was coming out of it. I stop in my track, why the fuck was he here? Torture me? Tell me how much he was happy? "Mary I need to talk to you!" He said coming in my way, rain crashing on his black hair. "No, I don't need to here how much your happy Zacky!" I told him as I push pass him. He grab my wrist making me spun around to face him. "I miss you Mary. I miss the way you laugh, the way you scream, the way you appreciate every little things I do. Life is boring without my little Beast" Zacky told me, his green eyes looked more then sincere. "Do you have feelings for me?" I ask him as the rain keep falling down on our heads. "Yeah, it's not just for sex and to be honest it never was" He end and he crash his wet lips on mine, i could feel the cold of the rain on his lips. I kissed Zacky back, feeling the knot disappear replaced with fireworks. I've missed Zacky so much and all this time he had felt something for me. We pulled apart and I guide him to my apparent to take off our wet clothes. We made love for the first time and it felt so good with Zacky, nothing was wrong and this time I could call him babe. The feeling of having him as my man and not as my sex toy was more then anything I've ever felt. Zacky is sweet, funny, he understand me and he can make me scream like no one else ever did! 

After sex we didn't dress up like usual, we both stayed naked under the blankets of my bed and we cuddle up close to each other, something that never happened, falling asleep in his arms was the best feeling I could never get tired of him. I just want to grow old with him. Even if his a Gynecologist. 

THE END