Only an accident

The owl week-end was pure torture. I couldn't get my mind off Zacky whatever I was doing. I was watching movie and series all day that by the end of the day I looked like a zombie. So I decided to workout a bit in my apartment. Going to the gym wasn't really my style. I wasn't really good by the fact that people were watching you sweat. 

I was really nervous to go back to work after the little incident from last Friday. I put on nice clothes since today was the grand opening. High heels and all the typical secretary clothes but instead of a skirt I wore black pants. I arrived and Zacky was dress as a typical doctor, wearing the white tunic with Dr.Baker written on it.  How can he still be so sexy even dress like this? What was weird for a doctor is that he had tattoos up both of his arms but to me it wasn't weird, it was making him special. 

"Good morning Mary!" He greeted me with a beautiful smile. "Good morning Dr.Baker! Everything is ready for the opening?" I ask him wondering if I had final phone calls to do. "Yeah everything his perfect" He said smiling at me. He showed me my desk that was in the front, in the back of the waiting room just before his office. My desk was all white and just perfect organization. I was about to sit on the chair when Zacky took it and pull it for me like perfect gentle man. "Thank you Zacky, this is perfect!" I told him really happy that I had a real job again. He nod and went in his office to work on a few things.

The first patient were coming in and it was totally a different world for me. People that were coming in here all had there different story and reasons, old and young, some for good other for bad news. Some were in good circumstance others were leaving the clinic crying. But I was getting use to it after two weeks. 

On a Friday night, Zacky and I were closing the clinic and we were the only one left here. I arrive in Zacky's office to tell him that I was about to leave. I lean on the door frame and saw that Zacky had a hard work on a document. "You seem tired Zacky" I told him, worrying about who I consider is my friend, "Yeah, it's been a good but long week. I never taught it would be that hard" He said laying back in his chair tired. I approach him, I didn't really know what I was doing but a part of me just guide me without hesitation. I walk around to the back of his chair and put my hands on both of his shoulders as I started to massage him slowly tugging my thumb deeply in his scapula's. I look at his face seeing that his eyes were close. As my fingers got deeper in his skin letting the stress out, little moans escape from his lips, this sound was delightful to hear. After a moment I stop, "I need to go home see you on Monday Zacky" I told him as I walk out the door. He rush to reach me, "Wait Mary, can I take you home? It's late and a pretty girl like you shouldn't walk alone" He said taking off his doctor uniform. "okay" I answer him with a smile. He guide me outside to his black car as he open the passenger seat for me to enter the car. He made his way on the other side of the car, sat in the driver seat and he started the car. I guide him to my apartment. He stop in front of it. "Thank you for the little massage it did good" Zacky told me. My eyes were lock in his green ones. "It's okay Zacky" i told him and without even realizing it we were both leaning for each other. We slowly close our eyes and I slightly turn my head as our touch softly, something really tender. I suddenly realize that I was kissing my boss that I only meet three days ago. I pulled away and ran out the car like a thief and I run as fast as I could with high heels to my apartment. I enter and put my back on the closed door. "What the hell" I murmured to myself. 

Am I going insane and jumping on the first cute boy I meet just because I didn't meet anyone new for a long time? I fucking have to control myself. I have to control those lower instincts or I'll probably lost my job or a good friend.