He's Back- 1.1

Finn and I had fallen asleep on the couch with arms wrapped tightly around my waist. We both had awoken to someone pounding on our door. I looked at Finn, sighed, then got up and pulled myself over to the door. 

"Yes?" I asked groggily as I opened the door. When I finally saw who was standing on the other side of the door, I immediately woke up. Jacob Sartorius. what the fuck is he doing here? How did he even know which dorm was mine?!  I begin to shake as I am at a loss for words. He is just standing there with an evil smirk as I am just shaking with fear.

"Who is it?" Finn calls from the couch. Jacob just looks at me, pretty much telling me with looks to say it is someone else.

"Uhm, Sadie, she needed to talk to me about something from last night. I'll be right back." I lied. Jacob had pulled my arm and pulled me out of the dorm.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked angrily at him, regaining some confidence that I had lost when I first saw him.

"Well, I got out of juvie on good behavior and my first thought was to call Romeo. When I found out you had moved away and that he followed you here. So, of course, and I just had to come. I would like to let you know that I am actually now a student here, so you're going to be seeing a lot more of me, sweetheart. I like the bad girls, you sending me to juvie was just a turn on sweetheart. I want you, and I always get what I want." He said with a wink. He began to walk away and I just stood there, motionless. 

As I walked back to the dorm, I realized I left my key inside and I shut the door behind me. Right as I was about to knock on the door so Finn could let me in, he had opened the door.

"Oh, sorry, I just wanted to come out to make sure you were okay!" He said with a smile. I smiled back and just walked in. I can't tell him who it really was, especially after last night, he would freak and become really protective. I just will let him find out on his own. He doesn't even know what Jacob looks like.

"So, do you wanna go out for breakfast or do you want me to make you some?" He said as he started cleaning up the hot cocoa mugs from last night.

"Uhm, we could go out. We don't have classes till noon because of finals anyway so," I said in response. He just nods and says a small 'ok'. "I'm going to go get ready, we'll leave in like 20 minutes? I have to take a quick shower." I finished as I looked down, remembering that I still had my body-con dress from last night. 

I made a small stop in my room and some clothes for today. I grabbed just a pair of black leggings and a ribbed, low cut, cropped yellow tank top and new bra and panties to wear. I walked over to the bathroom and did my whole morning routine. I took a shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, and then put on some light makeup. I left my hair wet and so then it would have its natural look today. I walked out of the bathroom and back to my room. 

As Finn walked into the bathroom, I went to my room and cleaned up a bit and made sure everything was ready. When I heard Finn walk out of the bathroom I grabbed my black Vans windbreaker and put on my yellow old school vans. I grabbed my phone and mini black kanken backpack and walked out to see Finn sitting at the bar waiting for me.

"You ready to go slow-poke?" I said with a joking tone to it. 

"Yup, let's go, I'll drive." He said, grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.

He and I walked down to the parking lot and got in his car with a comfortable silence. Once I got in and got settled I noticed Romeo with Jacob and Iris and, Maddie? Why is Maddie with them? I mean I guess she doesn't know what he did, but maybe she does. I really like Maddie, I hope they don't put any wrong stories and thoughts in her mind.