The Sleepover-0.3

We all take all the bags we got (which was a lot omg) and went up to Finn and I's room. The guys put their bags and everything that they got in Finn's room and all the girls put their stuff in my, still bare, room. Everybody put the bags of like food and cleaning and stuff in the kitchen. 

"Millie, you haven't done your room yet?" Grace asks me.

"Uh-no I got in pretty late last night because of my drive and I was pretty tired so I just grabbed a pillow and blanket after my shower and went to sleep," I explained.

"Well let us help you unpack! You don't have that much anyway!!" Maddie says to me excitedly. I just agreed and they helped me unload everything and start organizing the little stuff that I bought. We were done in barely a half hour and it looked great. I am really happy with the outcome. I got a dark gray bedding and fairy light hanging above my now loft. We move the white desk underneath my bed and added a small fluffy saucer chair beside the desk and put up a black and white tapestry covering it so you wouldn't know that there was a desk there. We also moved all of my clothes and stuff to the closet and move the dresser into the closet to really open up the room a bit more. After we had finished I added some finishing touches like a small dark gray rug on the floor and a tall lamp in the corner of my room. I was really happy with how my room had looked and I was so happy to have such great people help me with it. 

After we had changed into our pj's we all walked out to the living room to find the guys already changed and just talking in the living room. 

"Well, since we are having a sleepover. Who wants to play truth or dare?" Finn asks with a small smirk playing on top of his lips. 

"I'm down." I was the first to answer and I did almost immediately. Soon everybody pitched in saying that they want to play too. We all got into a circle on the ground and Finn started explaining the rules.

"Okay if you get asked truth or dare, you will automatically be the one to ask someone else of your choosing. Also, you get three chickens to get out of a truth or dare. Last but not least, whatever is said in this room doesn't leave this room. Got it?" Everybody nodded. "Since it is my dorm, I'll go first," his eyes scan the room looking at each and every face, debating who he should choose. Finally, his eyes stop on Caleb and his lips form into a smirk. "Caleb. Truth or dare?"

"Dare, momma ain't raise no bitch" Caleb responds quickly and confidently.

"K, I dare you to run out into the hallway and just scream that you love ponies," Finn says.

Caleb stands up walks out the door into the hallway and screams, "MY NAME IS CALEB AND I LOVE PONIES" He walks back in triumphantly and nods towards Gaten, "Truth or dare"

"Truth," Gaten says quickly not thinking twice about it.

"Are you single? If not say who you are dating." Caleb says, with a look on his face saying that he already knows the answer to that question, but just wants Gaten to admit it.

Gaten sighs then look over to Maddie, looking at her as if he is asking for permission. Without saying anything she just simply nods and smiles a tiny bit. "Well, guys if you don't know, I am not single, and I am dating Maddie." The girls aw while the guys high-five and congratulate Gaten. "Okay, Sadie, truth or dare?"

"Dare me curly." She responds.

"I dare you to kiss your crush." Sadies first confident eyes then widen with fear. She then gulps.

"Sorry, guys I'm using a chicken." Everybody sighs and looks disappointed. She then turns to me, "Millie, Truth or dare".

"Dare," I respond immediately. However, I knew that I would instantly regret it once she says what hell-torment dare she has for me.

"I dare you to kiss one of the guys on the cheek, you get to chose." My eyes widen but they go normal when I realize it's just a kiss on the cheek. I crawl over to Finn, who was the closest to me and gave him a peck on the cheek. It felt like I had gotten shocked, but I knew I didn't because neither of us flinched. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter around as I crawl back to where I was sitting next to Sadie and Maddie.

We continue playing for a while and it got kind of boring until Noah dared Finn to kiss me, kiss me, I had never been kissed before and I really didn't want to have my first kiss be during a game. Thankfully Finn used a chicken to get out of it. I felt kind of disappointed wait, what, no, I do NOT want to kiss Finn what the fuck is wrong with me.

 I get snapped out of my thoughts by Sadie pulling me over to the couch with popcorn and candy in her other hand. It was around 10 PM by the time we started the movie. We all decided to watch the first movie in the Hunger Games and about an hour into the movie everybody around me is asleep. I decide to head back to my room to get some sleep. Right as I shut my door I hear a faint knock on the door. I open it to see Finn.

"Hey. Wanna talk?" He asked me. Leaning his body against the frame of the door.

"Yea sure come on in," I respond with a smile.

"So how are you liking Northview and the group and everything?"

"I really like it and the group is absolutely amazing. I feel like I have known you guys like all my life and I am just finally reconnecting. I know that sounds kinda crazy." I tell him as I lay back into saucer chair. "I was thinking about going to IKEA tomorrow to get some basic furniture and decor and all of that if you want to come with?" 

"Yea sure, I could drive you, that way I can show you around Atlanta before classes start on Monday." He offers with a wide smile. god, his smile is so cute ew, wait what am I even saying

"Okay, yea sure that would be awesome!" I look over at the clock and notice the time 12:53 pm deciding to keep the conversation going, "So whats your life story. I mean, if I am going to be living with you, I might as well get to know you better." I ask him with a small smile.

"Well, I lived in Canada almost all my life with my mom, dad, and older brother. Then when my parents started fighting more and more often, they decided to get a divorce when I was about 13 years old. That's when they decided they would send me and my brother to boarding school so they didn't have to deal with custody fights. My brother graduated last year and so I've been here alone since graduation." Finn explains with not an upset nor sad look, but a solemn look, maybe even content.

"Oh wow I am so sorry, was this your brother's old room?" I ask lightly and with sincerity.

"Oh no this was some dick-head freshman's room but he got kicked out before the end of last year. My brother was right next door so it was like he was my roommate and not that freshman." He explains. "But what about you? Why were you sent here?"

"Um, well my parents don't have the best relationship, I feel like the only reason they had us kids is because they forgot to use protection. But no um, my dad is very controlling over our family and he caught me doing something that he didn't approve of and decided to send me away. My mom was too afraid to interject and my brother and sisters weren't allowed to have a say in the matter. So, I drove all the way from Indiana to here and enrolled myself and got myself moved in and here we are now." I explain to him, trying to seem unphased by what I had just told him. why the hell did I say so much, he probably thinks I'm this horrible person now, god, it was just so easy talking to him. It had felt comfortable talking to Finn, I felt like I really could just tell him anything and he would be the person to understand.

Knocking me out of my thoughts, Finn got up off the floor and just gave me a hug. "I'm really sorry Millie, nobody deserves parents like that." I hug him back immediately and my stomach is just flopping around inside me like a dead fish. I slowly pull back from the hug and so does he. We ended up staying up all night just talking to each other and laughing together. We watched the sunrise through my window and feel the sun glowing onto our skin. This roommate is really going to mess with me, isn't he?  

That was the end of the third chapter I wanted to end it at the end of the sunrise/small fillie moment. I hope you enjoyed! <3