The transformation

Tords pov: I walked up to tom he was out drunk and shot the serum into him I then put the pink shock collar on him. "he looks so cute when he's sleeping but he's going to look cuter as a Neko." I covered him up with his sheets and closed the door, now only to wait and see if it works. I walk out really hoping it will work "if this works I will have so much dirt on him he will have to do what I say.

Next day because who wants to read about sleeping

Toms pov: I wake up in my bed. "I thought I fell asleep on the floor? Or maybe not" I got up and stretched only to feel something around my neck, I see its some kind of collar. I scratch my head then I feel something soft and I feel it on my back too. I run to the bathroom to see what is is and I scream "TORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME" I hear laughing. I turn around to see that commie.

Tords pov: I wake to screaming and thought "well the serum worked" I walked out of my room and burst out laughing. Theres tom with cat ears and a fluffy cat tail. "awww Tommy you look so cute" I went up and pet him on the head. He stared to purr, but cover his mouth to stop the sound. At first I thought is was strange but he is half cat and cats purr. I only wonder how much of a cat he really is.

Toms pov: I started to purr witch I didn't think I could do, I covered my mouth to stop the sound but as he kept petting me it just got worse. I was so embarrassed, but then I looked up at that commie had this evil grin on his face. I only thought "oh no" he better not do anything to me. I don't know why I thought that I wouldn't be like this if he wasn't going to do something.

No ones pov: Tom looked at tord with horror in his some what eyes. Tom tried to run but was stoped by tord grabbing toms tail.

Toms pov: "ahhhh" I let out a small moan when tord grabbed my tail, I covered my mouth as quickly as I could but it was too late. I saw his face I knew what he was thinking. He started to pet my tail making me moan a little I couldn't help it some how being a Neko made me do it. "t-tord p-please s-stop" I said between each moan.

Tords pov: As I pet his tail he let out small moans, I couldn't help but get turned on so I kept doing it.

A/n: sorry for a short chapter I did both in the same day I finished this late at night so sorry I would like some suggestions if thats not to much to ask for