1.

This story does include:
Smut
Foul language

My outfit:

Min's POV As we are watching tv I then break the silence and say "i wonder who my room mate is? I hope he's a bad boy like me" jin then says "what if it's a girl?" I say "oh shut up" Jimin says "yeah for real there are guys and girls bunked togeth...

Min's POV
As we are watching tv I then break the silence and say "i wonder who my room mate is? I hope he's a bad boy like me" jin then says "what if it's a girl?" I say "oh shut up" Jimin says "yeah for real there are guys and girls bunked together it can happen to you too dude" if it is a girl I don't like her already. The door knob moves and comes in a girl just fucking great... she is cute tho. She looks at us and says "you got to be kidding me this can't be right" RM gets up and goes to her and reads her paper and says "yep this is room twenty seven! Your in the right room my dear" he takes her wrist and brings her in and she sits on her bed and looks at me and says "take a picture it will last longer" I get oooh's from my boys. I like her she gots spunk maybe it won't be bad after all.

**
As dinner came we all went to the dining hall got our food and sat together everyone in the room looks at her and just stays in complete silence and she says "do I look like some celebrity to you? Stop looking at me" everyone goes back their thing and continue and I say "she has spunk I like this girl" someone gets closer to my ear and it's her and she says "test me just once Mr pretty boy swag and I'll be your worse nightmare come true" she goes and sits by herself and a girl approaches her and the girl says "how about you stay away from my man" khia then says "how about you make me" khia then adds "he's a human so therefore you don't own him he ain't a piece of meat you sick freak" the girls then walk off and Khia graver her chopsticks and eats her food and I do the same. Okay Khia officially scares me my thoughts gets caught off and RM says "snap out of it" I turn my head to them and say "she officially scares me" they all nod their heads and agrees with me.

As we walk back to our room I walk next to her and say "your quite the charmer" she says "don't flatter yourself" I raise my hands in surrender in mid air and she rolls her eyes I then take her wrist and say "do you know who I am?" She says "what kind of dumb question is that? Who doesn't know you your Min Yoongi who goes by suga and Agust D within BTS" I love this girl she then says "who doesn't know and love you guys" she then adds "if you think I'm like the other girls out there well buddy I'm not just to let you know now" where have you been all my life Khia!? She says "I've been places" I say "how did you" she cuts me off and says "somehow I can just read people you know. I know it's read but I promise I'm not magical" we then get back in our room and I say "tell me about yourself" we both sit on my bed and she says "what do you want to know?" I then say "whatever you feel like sharing tell me those things" she then says

"Well my name is Khia Gray and I'm actually from Seattle, Washington. I've lived with my friend kelly for about 9 years now cause my parents died due to a plane crash. Me and kelly been friends since I was just in pre school. I don't get along great with people cause you can't seem to trust anyone any more so because of that I've been going through the 'tough bitch' phase. And now I'm here in college which so far sucks ass I just want to be lazy for the rest of my life" I then say "we get along just great" she then says "are the girls always like that towards you?" She then mocks the girls by saying "Min Yoongi oppa I love you...., will you be my boyfriend oppa? I'm going to Mrs Min in the near future" she then says "like can girls get any more stupid or is it just me?" At the same time we say "more stupid" and then laugh because of laughing we can't think straight and then we knock each other's foreheads and fall into the bed and I say "are you okay?" She turns and to me and says "I'll be okay.. how about you?" I say "same" the laughing stops and we just look at each other. And as you know it we're kissing without breaking the kiss I get on top of her she pushes me and says "we can't do this"

I then stand and get in front of her and say "why are you afraid I'll hurt you? Don't worry I'm a virgin too. It's okay let's just lose it to each other" I kiss her again and she kisses back we break apart and i take her shirt off and say "cute black laced bra you have there" she says "just shut up and love on me" I kiss her with more passion we break apart again and she takes off my shirt and then looks at my body and says "damn son you work out" I say "you look good yourself beautiful" she unbuttoned and unzipped and takes off my pants along with my boxers and I take off her pants and she gets on her knees and says "is Agust D junior ready for a good show" I sit and wait on her.

Smut
She licks the tip and I moan a little she takes what she can and sucks me good. I then moan out "oh yeah baby that's what I like" and then she goes faster and I moan out "oh yeah baby that's good that feels so damn good" my head goes back and then I moan out "I'm gonna release baby" I then release in her mouth and she swallows. She licks her lips and comes to me and kisses me and I kiss back. I get in bed and she sits and sinks in on my dick and she groins in pain and goes up and down and moans "ah I'm so tight" she goes up and down and I moan out "go faster baby" she then goes faster and moans out "this feels so good oh god this  feels so good" the bed is now shaking but we don't care i then flip her over and enter her and go sweet on her and I say "I don't want to hurt you" she moans out "I don't care crush me daddy" I say "your wish is my command" I then go faster my head board is hitting the wall and skin is slapping and her moaning me daddy and my name makes me go even deeper then she says "I'm gonna release too I feel like I'm gonna pee" I stop and go down and eat her and she releases in my mouth.
End of  smut*

We lay there next to each other and she says "that was" I say "amazing" we look at each other and kiss and fall asleep in each other's arms.