Bright Lights

Daniels pov:

I woke up on a bed with white sheets underneath me. I tried to open my eyes but the lights were too bright for me to keep my eyes open for longer than three seconds. It wasn't long before the events from last night replayed in mind over and over and over again.

* FLASHBACK *

Suddenly a car ran straight into us. It came from the front so it was definitely on purpose. Marina clutches on to me and started to cry from the impact, shock and the fact that Michel and Lucy are at the front. I'm not the type of cry but right now felt like the right moment. Marina, Michel and I are awake but Lucy looks as if she's trying not to go just yet. We stay there for a while and I start to notice everyone's injuries.

I look at Marina and shes got a few cuts, a piece of glass from the front car window coming out of her arm. She's not bleeding that much but if she takes that glass shard out of her arm she will bleed a lot, that's the only thing holding back most of the blood. I look over to Michel and he's got a few minor injuries but nothing major. He's noticed a cut on his collarbone but he's taken his tee-shirt and is putting pressure on to it which can help with the bleeding. He has got and six pack but so have I so I'm not jealous. I then look over at Lucy and I didn't get too much of her all I could tell was that she isn't dead, I don't get to see much because when I look over at her Michel gets his slightly blood-soaked tee-shirt and puts pressure on Lucy's most bleeding wound. I get a glance at Marina looking at Lucy and crying even more so I guess Lucy's injuries are worse then what I thought. I look over at Michel and just before the paramedics get to us Michel clings on to Lucy's almost lifeless body. I could catch glimpses at her and when I did I could see her breathing, I could tell she was fighting for her life. as I saw the paramedics get lucy out of the car (with struggle because Michel wanted to get her out himself because he didn't want to let go of her) and then they helped Michel out of the car and then they got me out of the car.

I look at the state of the car and it is terrible. the bonnet is smashed into pieces. What speed was the other car going at? Two fucking thousand miles per hour !? I then look over my shoulder and Marina was going to one of the ambulances and I follow her in. Just before they close the doors I notice Michel look at me with tears in his eyes and I mouthed 'tell her now or you'll regret it later' he then nodded which showed me he understood what I said. soon after I passed out from a head injury ii got from the crash, I don't know why it didn't affect me before, maybe the adrenaline from focusing on everyone else made me forget about my injuries. 

* end of flashback * 

I got headaches from the lights but they were minor. I hear crying and I sense it's coming from the room next door. I open my eyes (because I can actually open my eyes now) and I sit up. I look around me and I see that I'm in a room all by myself and there are four other beds. I notice I'm well enough to stand so I get out of the bed and walk into the room where I heard the cries.

I knock on the door first but when I hear Michel and Marina say "come in" in unison I entered. I moved straight to Marina because her eyes were red and puffy from crying and I wanted Michel and lucy to have their moment.

"Michel? Have you told her yet? because she would want to know."

"No, not yet Daniel but her heart beats running low and she hasn't woken up yet. The minute she does I am definitely telling her."

Soon after we heard movement coming from Lucy's bed. we all looked in her direction, I had to hold Marina back because she would have most likely ruined their moment with squealing and girly noises. Also, Marina would have become unhooked from the machine she was connected to, I guess the damage she got from the car crash was worse then I thought. when she noticed I was the one holding her back she realized why and then she started to snuggle into me, I could tell from the bags under her eyes that she had gotten any sleep. 

Michels pov:

I looked back at Lucy and tears filled my eyes. She whispered "Michel, it hurts, I don't think I can stay much longer"

I said back to her "You can stay awake, I can't lose you" I held her hand up to my cheek and I started to cry, even more, I even heard Daniel cry and he's not the crying type. "Lucy, I love you." Saying that only made me cry even more.

"I love you too Michel. You gave me love, gave me dreams, gave me good self-esteem. But I can't go on, I'm sorry...I've always loved you, Michel, I love you..." and her machine went flatline. 

The next few moments went by slowly. "nooo" I cried. I hugged her as if she was still alive. "you cant die, not now" I didn't give up on her. I kept giving her CPR and I kept doing that to her for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

"Michel shes gone, just give up. I'm not being harsh but she died. I know its hard for you to accept that, its hard for me and Marina too." Daniel will not stop me from giving up on Lucy. I will never give up on her. 

* two minutes later *

Michel still hadn't given up, I guess it really is true love. Just about as he was going to give up, lucy miraculously woke up. (did you really think I would kill Lucy. Her and Michel are one of my favourite ships in this story)  Marina gasped and she did something she hasn't done for a while, she smiled. 

"Lucy, are you really awake?"

She didn't reply. She just kissed him. It was sweet and simple. That was their first kiss. It looked like pure bliss. 

Marina was extremely happy that it finally happened and so was I. I have known that they have liked each other for a long time. Just as the doctor walked in I kissed Marina. 

When she pulled back from the kiss she looked past me in shock. 

"Marina, why were you kissing this person. You know what the most important rule is and you broke it." the doctor spoke.

"I'm sorry, please don't tell Alisha, I'll do anything"

"Why would you think I'd tell her? You're not the only one whos broken a rule"

A/N hey, I know this chapter may not be the best but at least Marina isn't the only one in her situation. The next chapter might be a short fill-in chapter with the doctor's current and past love story.