The commitment

Marina pov:

It was a fact, my heart was completely and utterly broken. That stupid boy. thanks to him I'll never fall in love again. My friends (even though I don't have any) all say I'm crazy for saying that but I know I'm right. Luckily for me (but not for my non-existent friends), I know a place were people like me can go for this...... THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB!

I met up with my friend Lucy and we walk over to the casino called Solitaire. It's after dark and the only lights around are the ones dim, dull lights from the  outside of the casino, flickering like crazy. Someone should fix them. It might attract more people. We enter and it's all smoky and crowded, very unwelcoming and is making me feel uneasy. 

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked, my anxiety getting the better of me . "Of course, I use to come here all the time remember" Lucy told me. If she was the type of person who rolls her eyes, she would be rolling them right now. Still, I knew she was right but I still think I shouldn't be here, it didn't feel fight. 

"Just follow me up these stairs and then that is when I need leave you. If I go in there now I will be faced with regret. Just go through the door on your right and you will find a group of girls there. Good luck, and don't make the same mistakes that I did." Lucy then left me all alone. In the mist corridor. 

I walk up the stairs and enter the door to my right just like Lucy told me to do. I was terrified. I felt as if their were a bunch of eyes staring at me. Well, I would say all sorts of girls were here but I can't, I can't see their eyes let alone their faces. There wasn't even anyone in the room.

"I have waited for you, for a very long time" I jumped at the sudden voice. Then as if this place could scare me any more, the door slammed shut, loudly. Then I felt someone, grab my arm and drag me into another room, that had better lighting than the last room I was in. I now know finally know why Lucy told me good luck, I was going to need it. 

A/N
Sorry, it took so long for just one chapter but the next one will be up quicker if I can get the inspiration.