A new story

Lucy p.o.v:

Marina should be coming home now I and getting so sick and worried now. What if Alisha has got Marina kicked out on her first day. What if she was bullied for her story. What if she doesn't know her way home. I need to go find her and now. *there is a knock at the door*.

"Coming!" I went to go open the door, thank god it was Marina. "Marina I thought you were hurt, lost, kicked out. I was so worried about you, what if I lost you!" I panicked. "I'm fine ok, I am here and I am late because I needed the help of a friend," Marina stated. "Hey!" It was Michel, my best friend since year 7. We bonded over our love for music just like I did with Marina but I and Marina are soloists whereas Michel he is in a band called Imagine Dragons, their music is Indie Rock. Mine and Marinas music is classed as indie pop but we call ourselves Indie Queens.

"I'm here with Michel because I have to write a story about me and my best friends and because you two have a better memory than me and know more story's than me, I thought, we could write the story's while we play some video games?" Marina told us "of course!" Michel and I said in unison. "So where shall we start?" asked Michel. "From the start !" Marina stated.

I thought of all the things we did together and the first thing that came to mind was when we first met.

Me and Marina were sitting next to each other in music and because it was the first Music lesson we had to say our names and what music we were interested in I said Indie of course but when Marina said it too I was filled with joy because after 2 years of loving Indie I finally found someone who loves it to. I was glad Marina had transferred over from Greece to Wales, to America, where I am now. We talked all day until the end of school where we parted way and that is when I went to talk to Michel. How I meat him is a completely different story. I know he is taken by Ashley. I wish I was her. She's so pretty and her voice is very angelic compared to mine. I wish I was her. I wish I was Michel's girlfriend.

"Lucy..." silence "Lucy are you ok you were just daydreaming?" Marina woke me up from my trance "Yeah I'm fine just let's carry one with the story and video games.". 

I look at the piece of paper and realise the story I thought of, was written down on paper. I smiled in Michel's direction and he smiled back. I felt my cheeks go red. We only fall in love so easily because we're only going to ever be young and in love once. I would ask him out but his girlfriend Ashley, is too kind as such a good friend and I couldn't do that to anyone. Then again she is young and beautiful were as I am just a freak but that is what makes us girls. When he smiles he knocks me out and I fall apart until Marina notices and helps me. I know this sounds stupid but its true. I love him but he and I will never be because that is not how love works.

I still can't believe that I left the lonely hearts club for him only because I missed 2 weeks of meetings due to the fact he was depressed and needed someone to be there for him so I was. Sadly on the last day, he told me he loved Ashley and I now suffer from a broken heart more. So that is why I avoid him more now than ever and he has now worried about me but it will never be. He and I will never be.

"Lucy it's time for us to go, Marina has fallen asleep and it's 11:00 pm so we should leave her be. Plus we need to talk when we get too yours ok." 

"Ok, Michel lets go."