CHAPTER 2

Sophia's pov

As we walked into school everyone began staring. They always did this when we arrived everyone was terrified of killian even the teachers. As everyone moved out of our way to let us pass we made our way to our lockers. Where Killians friends Jamie and Jake were waiting they were twins and the only people killian let around me as he trusted them.

"Killian there is an emergency on the left border we need to go now" Jake said
"What emergency is everyone ok" I said
"Nothing is wrong princess I have to leave for a while though you stay here with Jamie ok I'll be back later" he said as he kissed my forehead and left.
"Come on we better get to class we don't want to be late" said Jamie "or else mrs Marks will be pissed you know how she gets"
"Yeah let's go" I said as we began walking to class
We sat down in our usual seats with a empty space left next to me that killian usually sat in nobody sat there if he wasn't there as they were to scared of what would happen if he came back and found out.
"Ok class settle down we have some news today there is s new student joining the class today everyone this is Blake Copeland he's just moved here from England." Said mrs marks as a tall man walked through the door I looked as he turned around to face the class his eyes scanning through the seats as they landed on me.
We locked eyes as I managed to get a good look at him he was gorgeous almost as hot as killian he was over 6ft for sure with green eyes and brown hair. His eyes were what drew me in the most I was a sucker for exotic eyes. Mrs marks cleared her throat to get his attention. "Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself before you sit down"
"My name is Blake I'm 17 years old I moved her from Derbyshire England and I play Football." Blake said in his soft British accent.

"Thankyou Blake you can take your seat now"
He walked over to where I was sitting and took killians seat next to me.
"Killian isn't going to like this" Jamie said next to me as I turned to look at him
I shrugged as I turned back to Blake and he held his hand out " hi I'm Blake" "I'm Sophia it's nice to meet you I like your accent" I replied
"Thankyou I was wondering if you would be able to show me around after as it's my first day today and I'm afraid I might get lost." Blake said
"Sure no worries this school is quite big it's easy to get lost in"I said as I turned to mrs marks to concentrate on the lesson. But I couldn't because all my mind could think about is how hot Blake was and how perfect his eyes are and how sweet his accent sounds. Jamie was right killian wasn't going to like this. I just had to find a way to keep Blake away from killian and stop Jamie from mentioning anything to him I wouldn't want him hurting Blake over nothing.